Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Torbett, Cairney,King,Cullen, McCafferty,Strachan all convicted.

Malley still to go to trial, that's 7.

Alex Thomson said 9 nonces at the Piggery.

And a whistleblower years ago said he reported 14 to the police.

51 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

As long as we have a SNP government in place mate there will be no inquiry. 

The taig support make up a large portion of their voting base and they know it. 

Labour wouldn’t make much difference ,can’t see the tories getting a majority up here either ,Labour would be only likely option and you would probably just see the tarriers jump back again from SNP 

Just another 4needed and that's a starting 11 confirmed.

That's fuckin scandalous yet no one cunt cares!

Dare mention it your accused of using child sexual abuse as point scoring.

I don't care what team anyone supports this shit should be above football.

deep with your soul humza yousaf u know this is fuckin disgusting yet you'll no even show some respect to the victims.

All to keep the good name of your football club clean

Shameful

41 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Just another 4needed and that's a starting 11 confirmed.

That's fuckin scandalous yet no one cunt cares!

Dare mention it your accused of using child sexual abuse as point scoring.

I don't care what team anyone supports this shit should be above football.

deep with your soul humza yousaf u know this is fuckin disgusting yet you'll no even show some respect to the victims.

All to keep the good name of your football club clean

Shameful

Point scoring they say,  Yet you'll have taigs immediately go down the neely and dunn route without a care in the world. Hypocrites my friend. 

Humza is a low life. This is a man that has ignored the pleas of a passed away victims mother for justice.  He like all taigs only cares about the brand than justice.

This should be above football rivalry. This is about a group of survivors who should be granted justice for the horrors they have had to endure because those involved choose to look the other way. 

The ring at parkhead linked to the ring in the east, could it be all the trips to fictitious tournaments or even the ones where these unfortunate children actually played football. Were these nothing more than a front to enable the abusers to introduce these weans to other abusers.

You couldn't or wouldn't be surprised if that was the case with these depraved bastards.

It's like a dart board with celtic the bullseye. 

What other boys club could afford to take weans to America, Europe and Palestine. 

Who were  the generous Benefactors funding these "trips of a lifetime " (don't  think the poor weans would describe it as such) I'd hazard a guess that it was none other than big separate entity fc themselves. 

Kick them Out. 

4 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

As long as we have a celtic supporter as Justice Secretary, you can forget about a public inquiry.

I don’t even believe he actually supports them, just another sleezy politician jumping on a bandwagon that he see’s benefiting his quest for political notoriety and power. Nothing surer that if the SNP courted a loyalist vote, his twitter would be adorned with red white and blue. 

There will be no public enquiry under this incumbent government and no appetite for it  from the current  football authorities, in fact the polar opposite unfortunately...

24 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I don’t even believe he actually supports them, just another sleezy politician jumping on a bandwagon that he see’s benefiting his quest for political notoriety and power. Nothing surer that if the SNP courted a loyalist vote, his twitter would be adorned with red white and blue. 

There will be no public enquiry under this incumbent government and no appetite for it  from the current  football authorities, in fact the polar opposite unfortunately...

You couldn’t be more wrong!!!!

393F7B57-11AB-4094-AE7A-F36BA3FAC562.jpeg

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Apparently Patrick McGuire will bring this to court this month

About fucking time.

I think he’s been playing poker with Liewell and had his bluff called.

Should have been in court and leading story on national news months ago.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

You couldn’t be more wrong!!!!

393F7B57-11AB-4094-AE7A-F36BA3FAC562.jpeg

I knew about this picture and I think it’s possibly done intentionally for the purpose of courting the (their) masses. Who knows, he may actually follow them but as I said it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s just fishing for more of the republican minded support. Either way he is a despicable character...

Took this from FF re Martin Henry who is the celtic fan who is the head of the SFA investigation into paedophila in Scottish football.

So a newspaper exposes links to one of Scotland’s most dangerous sex cases and Henry who is heading up what’s meant to be a fully transparent independent report to CFCcbc and their stranglehold over certain parties in historical sexual abuse in Scotland all has links.

Yet when approached to meet survivors as of the last few days with these new revelations,the group can’t “act and meet without him” and he’s “not well enough” as he’s off sick!.

There is a lot more to expose and more folk are following the breadcrumbs and joining the dots..

Martin Henry along with the SNP and celtic are doing everything they can to thwart and stop these investigations and messing about the victims any chance they get and trying to put them off hoping they’ll just go away.

5 hours ago, ronniescu said:

A petition to demand the taking down of Big Jock's statue might result in more national exposure. 

Being the shameless bastards they are they would probably only move it inside the glitterdome 

Since they like keeping these things "in house" 

6 hours ago, B1872 said:

Took this from FF re Martin Henry who is the celtic fan who is the head of the SFA investigation into paedophila in Scottish football.

So a newspaper exposes links to one of Scotland’s most dangerous sex cases and Henry who is heading up what’s meant to be a fully transparent independent report to CFCcbc and their stranglehold over certain parties in historical sexual abuse in Scotland all has links.

Yet when approached to meet survivors as of the last few days with these new revelations,the group can’t “act and meet without him” and he’s “not well enough” as he’s off sick!.

There is a lot more to expose and more folk are following the breadcrumbs and joining the dots..

Martin Henry along with the SNP and celtic are doing everything they can to thwart and stop these investigations and messing about the victims any chance they get and trying to put them off hoping they’ll just go away.

The SFA are going down a slippery slope if this investigation ends up covering up facts. They will make themselves complicit just like Yousaf & Sturgeon are making the SNP complicit by remaining silent.

I believe the ring is bigger than people suspect and many powerful men may be involved and are trying to cover it up.

I very much doubt Epstein hung himself. Too many powerful people were involved and therefore he was probably silenced.

This isn't going away...

Archived