Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

On 11/06/2020 at 12:12, dummiesoot said:

What gets me is their are people out there that know nothing about these rings, nothing about sellik, the lack of msm coverage is a complete dereliction of duty from the press. Dont get me started on MSPs

Exactly mate! The bloodlust up here for the media isn't even 1% of what it was against us. Ask your normal person in the street about celtic and paedopholes and they haven't heard a thing. Ask a normal person in the street about Rangers and tax and it's a totally different story.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Exactly mate! The bloodlust up here for the media isn't even 1% of what it was against us. Ask your normal person in the street about celtic and paedopholes and they haven't heard a things. Ask a nomral person in the street about Rangers and tax and it's a totally different story.

Fucking nail on the head mate, well said!

16 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

You couldn't make this shower of shite up mate.

I dont believe they ever had a "good name" to begin with.

Ffs mate. They were started by a cunt in a smock feeding zillions of poor folk in the east end. Surely they had a good name then. It’s only 140ish years ago.

7 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

What gets me is their are people out there that know nothing about these rings, nothing about sellik, the lack of msm coverage is a complete dereliction of duty from the press. Dont get me started on MSPs

Bang on! Another reason they keep quiet is they're possibly also protecting their own. This little nugget is hidden away on the BBC site. What chance do you have??:headwall:

A former MP and ex-army officer has appeared in court charged with a child sex offence.

Eric Joyce, 59, Labour MP for Falkirk between 2000 and 2012, is accused of making an indecent photograph of a child.

He was given unconditional bail and will next appear at Ipswich Crown Court for a pre-trial hearing on 7 July.

2 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

Ffs mate. They were started by a cunt in a smock feeding zillions of poor folk in the east end. Surely they had a good name then. It’s only 140ish years ago.

The charity donations  soon dried up from nonceco.....funnily enough all this benevolent charidee was directed at RC organisations in an effort to keep their adherents away from the charitable CoS  soup kitchens fearing the may jump ship  and keep them "in the faith" 

Founded for sectarian segregation 

On 09/06/2020 at 15:46, magic8ball said:

Does anybody know what broadcaster is airing the 3 part documentary soon to be shown 

John@ The West Enclosure on Twitter said it was the BBC who were making it but had 'no editorial input', so I am assuming it will be on a BBC channel.

I am also sure he said it is being held back for more cases to go to court, so it might be a while yet.  :thumbup:

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

John@ The West Enclosure on Twitter said it was the BBC who were making it but had 'no editorial input', so I am assuming it will be on a BBC channel.

I am also sure he said it is being held back for more cases to go to court, so it might be a while yet.  :thumbup:

The way things are going it’s going to have dust on it by the time they can safely air it 

I'm still not convinced that those cunts will be punished for this, it's taking far too long and they're aint enough public exposure to what happened. It's a fucking cover up and total disgrace.

17 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

I'm still not convinced that those cunts will be punished for this, it's taking far too long and they're aint enough public exposure to what happened. It's a fucking cover up and total disgrace.

Same mate!

However I was reading on Follow Follow and there’s a few boys that are heavily involved in getting information and evidence and they seem to think it’s just a matter of time.

Apparently this 3 part documentary is going to destroy them.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Same mate!

However I was reading on Follow Follow and there’s a few boys that are heavily involved in getting information and evidence and they seem to think it’s just a matter of time.

Apparently this 3 part documentary is going to destroy them.

Court proceedings are imminent...obviously the current pandemic has slowed things down and new information is being uncovered weekly which must be checked and verified.

Patience my friend.....they will get what's coming to them and all will be revealed when the time is right.

I'd also say hats off to those guys for all their work some of the stuff they have  so far uncovered must be harrowing.

#shutthemdown

6 hours ago, VentyFour said:

We don't need a petition, we should just go tear it down. 

:tu:

Or leave it in place along with Walfrid's  ...... but have plaques made to display why they should not be revered.

Walfrid ..... was a terrified bigot who was certain he would lose his followers to the COS who benevolently fed his starving parish ... so was therefore responsible for the division that has resulted in sectarianism in football in Glasgow.

Stein ...... carried on the legacy of Walfrid .... and due to his allergic reaction to telephones along with many others at this club .... perpetuated the systematic sexual abuse of children under the banner of CFC/CBC ...... so was therefore along with others at this club responsible for the furthering of decades of covering up any evidence that would see reparation and justice for the victims/survivors of these heinous crimes towards minors.

By doing this we do not remove from plain sight the "heroes" of TBSITW ..... but refrain from airbrushing them out of history showing them up for what they were and what their club still is .... a bunch of utter fucking cunts.

🇬🇧

17 hours ago, VentyFour said:

We don't need a petition, we should just go tear it down. 

If the fenians had any morals and decency...no laughing at the back.... they would vote in their thousands to have the whole walk of shame melted down and turned into ploughshares and medals for the victims of the paedophile ring.

On 11/06/2020 at 13:31, B1872 said:

Exactly mate! The bloodlust up here for the media isn't even 1% of what it was against us. Ask your normal person in the street about celtic and paedopholes and they haven't heard a thing. Ask a normal person in the street about Rangers and tax and it's a totally different story.

The fenians have brain washed joe public into the frame of mind that a legal tax loop hole (at the time) is worse than having a ring of at least 14 paedophiles abusing over 100 kids.
The disgusting bastards are fuckin shameless.

Wipe the place off the east end of Glasgow.
Or at least chain the fuckin gates.

SHUT THEM DOWN.

15 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The fenians have brain washed joe public into the frame of mind that a legal tax loop hole (at the time) is worse than having a ring of at least 14 paedophiles abusing over 100 kids.
The disgusting bastards are fuckin shameless.

Wipe the place off the east end of Glasgow.
Or at least chain the fuckin gates.

SHUT THEM DOWN.

I dont think  nonceco will have any appetite to go to court with this given the overwhelming evidence against them.

Think we are looking at an out of court settlement of modest compensation that will not be disclosed  and a hawf arsed mumbled apology and that will be it.

Bang to rights .

The scurrilous  rumours about  these upstanding gentlemen running the separate entities boys club.

Guilty as sin.

Jail  them all,the enablers , the ones perverting the course of justice by their continuous silence and denials. And bury them once and for all. 

Kick them Out. 

JdeBzJ1l.jpg

10 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Bang to rights .

The scurrilous  rumours about  these upstanding gentlemen running the separate entities boys club.

Guilty as sin.

Jail  them all,the enablers , the ones perverting the course of justice by their continuous silence and denials. And bury them once and for all. 

Kick them Out. 

JdeBzJ1l.jpg

Correct the cover up of present day is as bad as the sweep sweep of the past ,both focused on money ,making it and keeping it 

the present board had the chance to apologise and go some way to ease the horror of the victims by giving some of them closure,but continue to drag it out to save a few pounds 

On 11/06/2020 at 13:31, B1872 said:

You will maintain your dignified silence on this matter as our board, "justice minister", media and Police Scotland does.

Archived