Crooks starting tonight?

RFCJoshy1690

1 hour ago, Pearson83 said:

He never came on the Aberdeen game only queen of south he played 15 min, was not even on bench that sheep game! 

Was played out on right last night another player not in his postion. He's just a big lump like lot our players they are just England lower league standard

Aye you're right. He ran the ball into our own corner and made a cunt of it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So according to someone who never even watched the game but assumes the guy was mince, the same someone who thought he played at Aberdeen like someone who had suffered memory loss as a footballer when the guy wasn't even on the bench and then mixes up Pitrodrie for Ibrox just about sums up some on here.

Ps he was pretty poor but so were the rest and the game was at Tynecastle.

12 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

So according to someone who never even watched the game but assumes the guy was mince, the same someone who thought he played at Aberdeen like someone who had suffered memory loss as a footballer when the guy wasn't even on the bench and then mixes up Pitrodrie for Ibrox just about sums up some on here.

Ps he was pretty poor but so were the rest and the game was at Tynecastle.

Away and die

Just now, MasterD said:

Away and die

Oh that's not very nice.Might report you for being abusive.Whats wrong in the huff because someone has pointed out your obvious flaw of passing all your great knowledge about all things wrong when you obviously don't even watch the game/s. Perhaps its you who has memory loss if you cant even tell when a guy wasn't even on the park and don't even know the difference between Pitodrie and Ibrox. Typical

I remember him being crowded in midfield and he just lashed at the ball not even looking where it was going, like a nervous schoolkid kicks the ball away before players get to him

If you must know, the ball went straight to Hearts midfield and they went up the park with ease

Wonderful

5 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Oh that's not very nice.Might report you for being abusive.Whats wrong in the huff because someone has pointed out your obvious flaw of passing all your great knowledge about all things wrong when you obviously don't even watch the game/s. Perhaps its you who has memory loss if you cant even tell when a guy wasn't even on the park and don't even know the difference between Pitodrie and Ibrox. Typical

Some of us had to work last night.

Am I not allowed opinions on anything else because I didn't see 1 game?

God forbid I don't remember every single moment of every game to be able to remember which moment was when.

Maybe I'll keep a wee diary in future.

4 minutes ago, MasterD said:

God forbid I don't remember every single moment of every game to be able to remember which moment was when.

Part timer:redcard:

:D

Just now, MasterD said:

Well you obviously didn't see the Aberdeen game either or you would have known that the guy you criticised in that game wasn't even playing but you were quick to have a go and then trying to say you got it mixed up with the Killie game, really one at Pittodrie and one at Ibrox.Toddle on and nip out and buy that diary at least take note of which team plays where its always a start before you start criticising anyone.

6 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Everyone knows the 1 game where Crooks came on was pish, doesn't matter if you forgot who it was against you were still right

I would ignore all that to be honest, him and the team right now are pretending to be football players

22 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

I don't see the need for this comment at all

He is asking if Crooks was mince based on a lot of comments from the board

He then said the reports from U20s have been shite

He then said in his 15 minute cameo he was shite, he got the team wrong and venue but for fuck sake is he wrong about his performance which at the end of the day is the most important thing?

Its not just Crooks who is getting it tight, MW and the team are getting all over the board, boy looks pish, posters not wrong, not wrong about Crooks at all

He was apparently shite against the under 20s last week not sure how that elevates him to first team start a week later! 

Honestly couldn't believe how slow and cumbersome he was.

Not enjoying getting tore into the boy but he just struggled with the absolute basics and it was painful to watch.

Starting last night reeks of desperation from MW to me.  He's hardly featured even if he has made the bench so to stick him straight in to the team last night was a weird decision. in saying that MW clearly knew Hearts were going to bully us and so needed some more "presence" in the middle. oh how MW has completely fucked up with this summer's purchases. Well and truly found out. Not Crooks fault but do wonder if he's going to bring anything to the team.

Just now, A.T.G said:

I don't see the need for this comment at all

He is asking if Crooks was mince based on a lot of comments from the board

He then said the reports from U20s have been shite

He then said in his 15 minute cameo he was shite, he got the team wrong and venue but for fuck sake is he wrong about his performance which at the end of the day is the most important thing?

Its not just Crooks who is getting it tight, MW and the team are getting all over the board, boy looks pish, posters not wrong, not wrong about Crooks at all

By all means criticise,share your opinion on what you have watched and as I said myself Crooks along with every player was poor last night.but don't make up shit and criticise the guy for playing like he had memory loss as a player in a game that the guy didn't even take part in.That is horseshit and tells me its criticism for criticism sake.

Its not Crooks fault its the inabilty of our manager to realise certain things. Why in the world would you start a guy in his first game against Hearts in the capital ?

He clearly lacks any knowledge of our game and the teams and views them all the same, Crooks has played limited game time but he chooses to throw him in a game of that magnitude and intensity and expect him to be up to speed.........ffs an idiot would know he is going to struggle big time. It was a criminal decision by the manager who when questioned on it will say the same old usual predictable shite....."we were using the squad, Windass was injured and we have no concerns about Crooks ability"

Aye you might not but we fucking do, dont care what he does in training its what he does on that competitive field that matters and Warburton has fucked up yet again.

If we lose the next two games, and the chances of that are pretty high then surely he is a gonner ?

Maybe start watching Scottish fitba instead of that over rated pile of fucking shite down south he always wants to talk about in every fucking interview.......getting rather fed up with his repetitive shite. Predictable just like his football.

33 minutes ago, Jackal said:

He was apparently shite against the under 20s last week not sure how that elevates him to first team start a week later! 

Honestly couldn't believe how slow and cumbersome he was.

Not enjoying getting tore into the boy but he just struggled with the absolute basics and it was painful to watch.

Pretty much spot on.

Poor decision to start Crooks lastnight,won't judge the player on one game and a cameo because for me,he was thrown in the deep end.

Seems he was forced to play Crooks,then why not change the system instead? Sadly it's looking like stubbornness will be MW's downfall.

3 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

I can't remember a Rangers player ever offering so little on his debut. Usually they do at least 1 thing that warrants a small round of applause.

The only thing I remember that was worthy of applause from the game last night was Garner's header that got cleared off the line. Everything else we did was pretty much shite. Everything.

Crooks really was mince.

3 hours ago, the brown brogue said:

You have to question the judgment of a manager throwing a clearly unprepared and non match fit player into an away game at one of the tougher venues in the league. You would have hoped he'd learned his lesson from what happened with Senderos.

I honestly believe he played Crooks last night because of the comments King made at the AGM about the summer signings. It was a crazy decision.