If we lose on Saturday....

Then i honestly think there has to be a strong showing from the supporters on this one.

I hate to sound like i am wishing defeat but something seriously needs done about this delusional management/team of lacklustre players.

Protests, throw the scarves, any other thing that shows we are fed up of this pathetic excuse of a team.... anything that will make this board see that we are serious and not to take us for granted.

Not every single person will agree but even the most optimistic will be struggling if we are further behind both Aberdeen and Hearts with them having a few games at home coming up with a game in hand.

This team isnt capable of a run of wins, we are a complete embarassment that scraped wins in dying seconds against the  weakest teams in the league, literally seconds away from disaster on two occasions.

Something needs to be done.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Tav's Bandage said:

Then i honestly think there has to be a strong showing from the supporters on this one.

I hate to sound like i am wishing defeat but something seriously needs done about this delusional management/team of lacklustre players.

Protests, throw the scarves, any other thing that shows we are fed up of this pathetic excuse of a team.... anything that will make this board see that we are serious and not to take us for granted.

Not every single person will agree but even the most optimistic will be struggling if we are further behind both Aberdeen and Hearts with them having a few games at home coming up with a game in hand.

This team isnt capable of a run of wins, we are a complete embarassment that scraped wins in dying seconds against the  weakest teams in the league, literally seconds away from disaster on two occasions.

I agree. I was surprised when someone told a lot of the support applauded the team off the pitch last night.

Saturday should be his last game regardless of the result.

If it just so happens Aberdeen win for the first time in over 25 years then it will simply be the icing on the cake and one last kick in the balls but in a way would give us a perfect chance to start afresh with a clean slate and carte blache to make the changes we need.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If it just so happens Aberdeen win for the first time in over 25 years then it will simply be the icing on the cake and one last kick in the balls but in a way would give us a perfect chance to start afresh with a clean slate and carte blache to make the changes we need.

Exactly my thinking.

As much as the 25 years will be hard to swallow it might be for the best... or knowing us mean fuckall and we will stumble on the shambles that we are.

7 minutes ago, Tav's Bandage said:

This board won't  listen to the fans

Follow With Pride,  who in fucks name thought that was worthy of broadcast, almost as cringey as those far eastern children they have chanting we wuv you charwee mulgwee

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They won't be breaking any records m8, win lose or draw, they think we are a new club, don't they ?

Aberdeen haven't beaten us since I was born ffs. 

It's a real shame that regardless of the result the board will allow us to trundle on dropping points every 2nd game until we eventually finish 25+ behind cellic. The board have got to take a real hard look at themselves in this situation 

I honestly don't think Warburton will pay any attention to any booing or chants he seems to live in his own wee world oblivious to what's going on around him.

If we get another bad performance at the weekend he'll come out with the same sound bites we've heard a hundred times before now then he'll bury his head in the sand till the next game.

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

At least he still offers something now and again. He set up 2 last week.

I will ask again how many minutes since Kenny Miller has scored a goal.you brought it up about the midfield tell me,and for that matter Garner as well.