*** The Official Rangers vs Inverness Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Few big decisions for the boss...

Hill back in for Wilson? Would be pretty harsh on Wilson.

Miller back in for any of the front 3? Again, would be harsh or either Waghorn, McKay or Garner. 

Can't see Rossiter coming back in for Halliday, with little or no match sharpness. Also think that despite the mistake, Halliday has been in really good form recently. 

I'd hope to see...

Fod

Hod Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Halliday 

Tav Holt

Wahgorn Garner McKay 

Tav and Wilson were poor imo, Hill and Forrester in. 

26 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tav and Wilson were poor imo, Hill and Forrester in. 

Tav was poor?  Aye his shooting was poor but had he brought his shooting boots he'd have been in line for MoTM.  Nice to see a midfielder driving into the box and creating chances for himself, now he needs to find the target. 

13 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Tav was poor?  Aye his shooting was poor but had he brought his shooting boots he'd have been in line for MoTM.  Nice to see a midfielder driving into the box and creating chances for himself, now he needs to find the target. 

Holty came close too mind you, Halliday had a decent volley attempt too.

Tav on the other hand easily could've had a hat trick. He needs to regain composure and relax when taking his shots. 

11 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Few big decisions for the boss...

Hill back in for Wilson? Would be pretty harsh on Wilson.

Miller back in for any of the front 3? Again, would be harsh or either Waghorn, McKay or Garner. 

Can't see Rossiter coming back in for Halliday, with little or no match sharpness. Also think that despite the mistake, Halliday has been in really good form recently. 

I'd hope to see...

Fod

Hod Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Halliday 

Tav Holt

Wahgorn Garner McKay 

I'd start Wilson in this game but maybe bring Hill back for the St Johnstone game with a view to playing him against the tarriers.  Wilson has been solid in the last 2 games but there's still a lack of leadership when he and Kiernan play together.  Hill can guide Kiernan through a match with his experience as was shown in the Aberdeen game.

After wondering if we would pick up any points in December the team have been brilliant, so well done them and well done Warburton for finally changing the system slightly. ??

So with that in mind I fancy a bit of a hammering for Callie, so I'm going for 4-0 us. 

Hopefully the team can carry on and keep up the decent run. Still got a lot of hard work to do but looking a lot better.Funny how opinions can change. Some thought we could easily not pick up a point in December but there you go it just goes to show you how funny this old game can be.How things can change in the space of two or three weeks.

Same team.. No changes. Tell Halliday to cut out the mistakes and Tav to get his shooting boots on. Jobs a good un. 4-1 to us as I think we are starting to play with a bit of confidence now.

Garner will score 1, Makay will score 1, Waghorn will score 1. Dunno about the 4th - my crystal ball just packed in.

59 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

So if Garner gets booked in this game, he misses the OF game?

The only way he misses the tarriers is if he gets sent off in this game, or St Johnstone.

It takes 14 days for the ban to kick in so he cannot miss tarriers now.

4 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

The only way he misses the tarriers is if he gets sent off in this game, or St Johnstone.

It takes 14 days for the ban to kick in so he cannot miss tarriers now.

That's the rules for everyone else mate but what about the rules for us? He gets booked they'll find a way to say he's not playing