Garners pretty happy

RFCRobertson

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry but if your Martyn Waghorn tonight  then your pissed right off just back after a bit off bad press, played outstanding covered every blade of grass scored 2 great goals, and all You hear is some stupid "Joey Garner " song I'd be off in January.

Well done tonight Martyn.

6 minutes ago, bettertogether said:

Sorry but if your Martyn Waghorn tonight  then your pissed right off just back after a bit off bad press, played outstanding covered every blade of grass scored 2 great goals, and all You hear is some stupid "Joey Garner " song I'd be off in January.

dry yer eyes

11 minutes ago, bettertogether said:

He looked happy enough

Bloody team morale now looking good too. 

All we need now is 3 points....

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He looked happy enough

Bloody team morale now looking good too. 

All we need now is 3 points....

Warburton has to try and rid us of that Fragility we have as a team when the other team score it seemed to take us an age to compose ourselves after that.

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Warburton has to try and rid us of that Fragility we have as a team when the other team score it seemed to take us an age to compose ourselves after that.

Agreed.

Though that had more to do with our defensive frailties than about the contributions of either Garner or Waggy.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Agreed.

Though that had more to do with our defensive frailties than about the contributions of either Garner or Waggy.

I just think away from home when we have a setback even when we are in total control like tonight we Panic a bit and as a team we struggle to deal with it.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Don't agree. I felt tonight was different. In the past we've looked lost after conceding a goal but tonight I felt we continued to play the same way and with the same freedom we did all game. Everyone was pressing and we still continually looked for the third goal until the final whistle. We lost one goal due to an individual error (or shite pitch IMO) but apart from that we looked far from fragile. Kiernan and Wilson couldn't really have done much better defensively tonight so don't agree at all about our fragility recently.

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Don't agree. I felt tonight was different. In the past we've looked lost after conceding a goal but tonight I felt we continued to play the same way and with the same freedom we did all game. Everyone was pressing and we still continually looked for the third goal until the final whistle. We lost one goal due to an individual error (or shite pitch IMO) but apart from that we looked far from fragile. Kiernan and Wilson couldn't really have done much better defensively tonight so don't agree at all about our fragility recently.

We will have to disagree i thought we were all over the place after the goal we looked lost and it took us a while to get going again, we lack real leaders on the Park.

2 hours ago, bettertogether said:

Funnily enough he looked absolutely delighted. Off in January? :lol: 

And Waghorn got plenty 'Waghorn's on fire'. 

3 hours ago, bettertogether said:

Well here's hoping waghorn isnae a wee primadona like you then ae!

4 hours ago, bettertogether said:

:lol:

Waghorn will benefit from Garner playing beside him as it will give him more opportunities. I heard Waghorn getting a couple of songs too tonight, so I've no idea what you're moaning about anyway. 

The goals will come he's contributing to others tav should have scored or passed to garner and waghorn should have squared it to him aswell but he's Savin scoring till he gets a hat trick againt the scum next week