Stop with this "are we celebrating 2nd" shit

GTMLivo

6 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

I think if we beat Celtic twice, finish 2nd and stop them winning a treble by winning the Scottish Cup it will have been a decent season. More than decent actually. I don't know what else people were expecting when the financial gulf is so big. It's all very well demanding 1st and saying 2nd is last but you have to be realistic, we are quite a bit away from competing with them over the course of a season. That is just a fact right now. The only people who can fix that are the board. How hungry are they to make us number 1 again. 

Capital letter in the scum, easy spot this one.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think anyone is 'celebrating' being second, merely celebrating each good result as it comes. Ticking off the 'back up and beating them again' box on the checklist as we work our way back up to being champions.

If we can't celebrate giving Hearts and Aberdeen a good beating, then what's the fucking point in going to Ibrox anymore. 

Cunts on here are so negative that you can't even enjoy a good win, without some moany bastard popping up to say 'aye but we're not top yet' and 'we are Rangers so we should be'. 

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I don't think anyone is 'celebrating' being second, merely celebrating each good result as it comes. Ticking off the 'back up and beating them again' box on the checklist as we work our way back up to being champions.

If we can't celebrate giving Hearts and Aberdeen a good beating, then what's the fucking point in going to Ibrox anymore. 

Cunts on here are so negative that you can't even enjoy a good win, without some moany bastard popping up to say 'aye but we're not top yet' and 'we are Rangers so we should be'. 

I'm enjoying football right now. Two years ago I hid behind the damn sofa! I aim to celebrate every single win & live in the present. It's so Zen, man

168524-The-Wire-wtf-face-gif-Imgur-Tu-jw

wtf1.gif

521aca06b6125c841827a1814edefdc4.gif

If youre celebrating 2nd place then youre acting like fans of diddy Clubs like Hearts or Aberdeen that never have a hope of winning anything.

Ill be a hell of a lot happier about second place than I will with anything less than that. But i certainly wont be celebrating it and having a party because of it. And this is basically due to the fact that the team simply DID NOT go for it at the start of the season, we didnt play like we wanted to win the league, if we get second by a decent margin then it will just mean we could have been a hell of a lot closer to first place if we'd just tried a little harder or if the board had invested a bit more.

Saying "we are where we are" is just like saying youve accepted the performances this season, some of which have been shocking

Im very pleased with the performances the past three games, we can definitely go on to get second place by a good margin, but its scary how after just three games folk can go "oh this is great now, im not even bothered about before". We suffered one of the worst OF defeats this season.

Folk are setting the benchmark far too low and have forgotten what we used to be, its fine to be happy with second place after the season weve had so far but if you celebrate it like some diddy team would then youre just cringeworthy imo, folk are clutching at straws looking at something to celebrate like a bunch of fucking no marks.

At the end of the day second place means the tims win the league, which means we lost. And im not celebrating a loss to them. Some folk seem to have forgotten that over the past four years, they act like theyre some huge behemoth that we should even step up to.

I don't think that anyone is celebrating second, far from it.  when I was growing up Rangers we winning everything and to me this is the norm, that being said I think we have to be a little pragmatic and realise where we are and ultimately where we have come from.  there is no doubts in my mind that we will win the title again, maybe not this year - although I still think we can pull it back, but once we have a decent vain of form we will show Scottish football where we belong.

29 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

I don't think that anyone is celebrating second, far from it.  when I was growing up Rangers we winning everything and to me this is the norm, that being said I think we have to be a little pragmatic and realise where we are and ultimately where we have come from.  there is no doubts in my mind that we will win the title again, maybe not this year - although I still think we can pull it back, but once we have a decent vain of form we will show Scottish football where we belong.

The ops first sentence says he is.

I would normally agree with the OP but this is a season like no other in as much as it's the first one back ... having said that if Warbs had taken the hint from the cup final and strengthened the defence in the summer we may still have been in with a shot at the title 

23 hours ago, Smile said:

Capital letter in the scum, easy spot this one.

Is that not how you are supposed to spell it? Rangers, Celtic, St Mirren, Hearts, Aberdeen, Man City, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Hibs, Dundee, Inverness.....all start with capital letters, no? What's happening here?