Jump to content

booing


Redwhiteandblue
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Anyone else think that the players thought we were booing them when it was the officials we were booing?

 

Could maybe go a little way to explaining the second half. 

Must have booed them before the game started then because the first half was shite as well 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always felt booing was a strange one for me ....... I have never Booed my team for certain actually don't think I've booed at a match before only booed recently when the baddy came on the stage at a panto....... find it a bit strange "booooo" ........if  I'm raging at the team I quietly simmer at my seat if I'm raging at the ref I shout " yer a prick ref" ats a bout it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Theulstervolunteer said:

I've always felt booing was a strange one for me ....... I have never Booed my team for certain actually don't think I've booed at a match before only booed recently when the baddy came on the stage at a panto....... find it a bit strange "booooo" ........if  I'm raging at the team I quietly simmer at my seat if I'm raging at the ref I shout " yer a prick ref" ats a bout it.

Nobody booed the team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Get tae fuck with the "I'd never boo my team" shite

Firstly, their full grown men

Secondly, they're professionals if they can't handle getting booed they don't belong in the game

We're Rangers,  we have a higher standard, if the players aren't playing to it then the fans have every right to let them hear it.

Footballers are total pussys these days and some fans are worse

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

Get tae fuck with the "I'd never boo my team" shite

Firstly, their full grown men

Secondly, they're professionals if they can't handle getting booed they don't belong in the game

We're Rangers,  we have a higher standard, if the players aren't playing to it then the fans have every right to let them hear it.

Footballers are total pussys these days and some fans are worse

This mans talking sense put it this way I'm not one for booing but see tbh if a cunt wants to boo then let him boo lol my dad's bad for it he's just as loyal as me lol.

these guys are represting our great club and should be privileged to have our backing and the expectations. See if I played for rangers and goat or willis booed me I would use it as encouragement as I was fortunate to play for our heritage and our cause.

fuck me man playing for rangers is a dream and these cunts who play for us should always realise that.

i actually missed the game the day I took a taig slut hame last night wasn't worth missing the game for. 

NO SURRENDER

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 24/12/2016 at 4:31 PM, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Never understood the booing thing,You're there to get behind the team win.lose or draw and booing does nothing for players confidence.

It wasn't the team getting boo'd, it was the officials. But it was straight after the whistle at halftime just as the players were walking off. 

 

Some of the players might have thought it was them getting boo'd. 

 

That's the point I'm making. It might have had a negative reaction from some of the players in the second half. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

It wasn't the team getting boo'd, it was the officials. But it was straight after the whistle at halftime just as the players were walking off. 

 

Some of the players might have thought it was them getting boo'd. 

 

That's the point I'm making. It might have had a negative reaction from some of the players in the second half. 

The players weren't at it yesterday, a wee boo at half time had zero impact on the players imo. They were lothargic looking and it looked as though it was a chore for them to be there. The only good thing is we got the 3 points and kept our run going despite one of our worst displays this season. Are you saying if we'd cheered them off the players would have came out and blew ict away? I have my doubts it made a blind bit of difference tbh 

Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

It wasn't the team getting boo'd, it was the officials. But it was straight after the whistle at halftime just as the players were walking off. 

 

Some of the players might have thought it was them getting boo'd. 

 

That's the point I'm making. It might have had a negative reaction from some of the players in the second half. 

Well It shouldn't have and if it did they're not fit for purpose

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...