*** The Official Rangers vs Taigs Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

5 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

I’ll no be sitting beside you, enjoy your view from Broomloan when our winner smacks home

optimism is one thing, however today does not bode well given we arent actually that good, i'll take any sort of winner today but i fear they could kill the game by HT, and that would be devastating

2 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Have a Stella and pray to the Rangers gods its what I am doing!

Stella is as tainted as their recent titles, a Spanking 5.2% that hit like an 8 or 9 and now this diluted 4.8% pish 

Surprised we've went with same team. Just hope we see the early part of Wednesdays performance and that Windass and Tav shoot properly today.

Hope all the bears in attendance have a great day :thumbup:

Fucking right in about these reptiles from the off Rangers :rangers:

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

optimism is one thing, however today does not bode well given we arent actually that good, i'll take any sort of winner today but i fear they could kill the game by HT, and that would be devastating

Fortunately they’re not the world beaters the mhedia would have you believe, not optimistic but be fucked if i’m showing them that, Sing it loud the day 

3 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

It's a bit gutting that we don't have any kids to rely on, youths to bring through and let loose. The kids in our 20s must be bursting for a chance but their pathway is blocked by a guy who wasn't good enough for Hearts. 

The manager is totally blinkered.