Warbs “ We Got To Learn From It"

Rangers Lady

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I like your optimism. I didnt see that game like that at all. Yes we had a couple of golden chances inthe 2nd - but there chances missed were equally as glaring. 

I am an optimist and do try to see things for what they are rather than trying to get too emotional about it.. its very hard when its Rangers, as you will see a lot of in here, but I do try. What I saw, was a team that is much improved compared to our previous two games against them. We played our own game, which we didnt do then, and had good chances, which we didnt really have then either. Yes, we lost. Yes, it is painful as fuck. BUT, we will get better. We might not beat them the next time we meet, but next season we will be challenging. I believe that.

Just now, Jackal said:

I really don't care how highly you rate him I'm commenting on Kiernans pathetic attempts at stopping him! 

Quality is relative.. in this league, hes pretty good. However, the Man City backline leaves a lot to be desired... He is highly thought of in certain places, which I dont quite see (he's good, but not THAT good).

Kiernan is limited, but he has been a lot better recently.. I think there is a player in there.

I honestly cannot wait to beat those smelly rancid bastards, it's only a matter of time before normality is restored

They may be enjoying themselves the now but their celebrations are fuck all in comparison to what ours will be

Just hope it's sooner rather than later

Just now, A.T.G said:

I honestly cannot wait to beat those smelly rancid bastards, it's only a matter of time before normality is restored

They may be enjoying themselves the now but their celebrations are fuck all in comparison to what ours will be

Just hope it's sooner rather than later

Agree. It is coming, and its a lot closer than those bastards think it is!

And Warburton needs to go to allow us to do it sooner before another title is lost because he doesn't have the tactical nous or idea on how to get the better of these teams

In his first season in the top flight he has had a bigger budget than everyone except the beasts

He has wasted what resources we had in the summer, Clint Hill has been the only success if you call it that

Lost 3 old firm games and been outplayed in all of them, getting the formation and line up wrong in all games

Lost away to Aberdeen and Hearts

Is hanging onto second place but that is now out of his hands

His time is up, as ever, I'll continue to hope he proves me wrong but he surely must be replaced in the summer if we don't improve

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Quality is relative.. in this league, hes pretty good. However, the Man City backline leaves a lot to be desired... He is highly thought of in certain places, which I dont quite see (he's good, but not THAT good).

Kiernan is limited, but he has been a lot better recently.. I think there is a player in there.

We will never get back to where we need to be with kiernan in the side.

Never ever. 

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

And Warburton needs to go to allow us to do it sooner before another title is lost because he doesn't have the tactical nous or idea on how to get the better of these teams

In his first season in the top flight he has had a bigger budget than everyone except the beasts

He has wasted what resources we had in the summer, Clint Hill has been the only success if you call it that

Lost 3 old firm games and been outplayed in all of them, getting the formation and line up wrong in all games

Lost away to Aberdeen and Hearts

Is hanging onto second place but that is now out of his hands

His time is up, as ever, I'll continue to hope he proves me wrong but he surely must be replaced in the summer if we don't improve

Still begs the question replaced by who?

He needs to go and take the shite he signed with him, they tore us apart in the second half, also the golden opportunities we had were squandered by the same players every week, trying to walk the ball into the net when the easy pass was on. Anybody that wants this manager to carry on deserve all the agony and disappointment and there is going to be plenty. just wait to see what shite he signs in January.

The players are doing about as well as they can given their natural talents. We don't have the quality and as Souness says good players win games.  

The manager may well be struggling but even Sir Walter would struggle to turn this team into genuine challengers. We may be harder to beat but we wouldnt be up there close to that lot. We need money pure and simple 

23 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I am an optimist and do try to see things for what they are rather than trying to get too emotional about it.. its very hard when its Rangers, as you will see a lot of in here, but I do try. What I saw, was a team that is much improved compared to our previous two games against them. We played our own game, which we didnt do then, and had good chances, which we didnt really have then either. Yes, we lost. Yes, it is painful as fuck. BUT, we will get better. We might not beat them the next time we meet, but next season we will be challenging. I believe that.

I am all for optimism with regards to life. We where playing at home and got beat....also bear in mind they had played about 3 games more than us in December. So no I can't take any positives from today.

2 minutes ago, gj923 said:

I am all for optimism with regards to life. We where playing at home and got beat....also bear in mind they had played about 3 games more than us in December. So no I can't take any positives from today.

The only positive I can see is that it must surely force the boards hand with regards to investing in the playing squad. 

23 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

You referring to people seeing players being of certain quality? What do you prefer? Just call them cunts? 

Its the people who cant see that they have more money to spend,have built a squad up over the last few years and have had a massive head start on us that are calling for the managers head. I hate that club,but the difference those two in particular make is massive,and its that quality we are missing. Mw has been here what a year and a half and has a long term plan. We cant afford short term thinking anymore if we want our club to survive.