Warbs “ We Got To Learn From It"

Rangers Lady

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I am sick of the man .Full stop .

Can you imagine any other time in our football lives watching Rangers .

20 points behind the beggars and this clown of a Manager is talking about giving players week off after another OF humbling .

We really do have some gullible fans within our support nowadays buying into this total bullshit .

It is exactly why the players don't give a fuck about losing big matches

It's a disgrace, 1 point from 6 and telling the fans the players have earned the break 

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, onefootwillie said:

I have been watching Rangers since 1961 and seen them finish 4/5 in the league during that time. Nothing was a bad as the football played under  Ally in my opinion. It was eye watering some days.

And this isn't? Some of our performances under MW have been almost identical to the utter shite we suffered under McCoist, some of the away ones especially. It's been a failed experiment with him and the quicker the board accept that the better and we can move on properly. 

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I am sick of the man .Full stop .

Can you imagine any other time in our football lives watching Rangers .

20 points behind the beggars and this clown of a Manager is talking about giving players week off after another OF humbling .

We really do have some gullible fans within our support nowadays buying into this total bullshit .

It is exactly why the players don't give a fuck about losing big matches

When he was a London banker and his team lost out on a big money deal or made a bad investment, I wonder if they got a week off to enjoy themselves or were asked to clear their desks the next day.

5 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

And this isn't? Some of our performances under MW have been almost identical to the utter shite we suffered under McCoist, some of the away ones especially. It's been a failed experiment with him and the quicker the board accept that the better and we can move on properly. 

No it's not I can honestly say Ally's was the worst football I have seen Rangers play and against the lowest quality of opposition. I have been to games at Ibrox under John Greig with way less than 10,000 at the game , seen them get beat and the quality was still better than Ally's. I am not saying this football is great because it's not but still way better than Ally

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Yep, the hysterical meltdkwn has begun. MW gkt almost everything out thaf team today. The real learning is in tbe boardroom. They watched that today. We need more investment. 

Bullocks the team gave fuck all apart from Wes, Miller and Barry- no fight, shit tactics . Dillusional to think otherwise, Warburton a lower league manager who can't see obvious weaknesses ointment our tactics during games

1 minute ago, onefootwillie said:

No it's not I can honestly say Ally's was the worst football I have seen Rangers play and against the lowest quality of opposition. I have been to games at Ibrox under John Greig with way less than 10,000 at the game , seen them get beat and the quality was still better than Ally's. I am not saying this football is great because it's not but still way better than Ally

We can agree to disagree on this. He's not worth falling out with each other over, he will be away soon enough. 

1 hour ago, trueblueal said:

Couldn't agree more. We got what I expected today. I felt we did about as well as could be expected. We need better players it's as simple as that 

50 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

In the first half we closed them down all over the pitch, in the 2nd half we stood off them, that has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of their players.

All to do with the quality of ours. 

Which can only be improved with investment. 

Our board need to learn that we don't learn from things we should learn from. Losing players at set pieces continually cost us goals, totally inept at defending back post cost us time and time again. Management that don't learn - time to look at other optiond is only way we need to learn 

14 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Couldn't disagree more. 

We don't always win, and we don't always play well, but there's always something to build upon - there wasn't at all under Ally.

It's it's always raw emotion efter a defeat to the shower of cunts ....... but I'm sorry I'm sick of listening to this auto response after every game from him we are consistently loosing the same type of goals and making the same mistakes at the back ........slack passing from defence lightweight midfield with no presence whatsoever and we are not clinical on the forward areas......we are obviously not learning fuckall that mob had several chances in the second half to score more never mind our couple of chances ........fine line ma arse.......just like Wednesday night we started well first 20 mins got a goal then we are unable to stay concentrated in defence or keep up the pace we set ourselves ..........naw Gd Enuff...

3 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Nor could i with you. 

Take today for example - good goal, plenty chances created and some decent performances. We were excellent for the first half hour, and competed well until halftime IMO.

Take our performance at Hampden against then where it was 2-0 or 3-0 to them under McDowell (with McCoists team) - not a shot on goal I don't think. 

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

He says this sort of thing so often.  So very very often.   It's long lost its credibility as a means of buying yet more patience from the Support.   But he'll keep on trotting this sort of stuff out until he either turns the tide and creates a side where winning runs are the norm and winning OF games becomes more of a norm, or until he leaves.   I don't know which might happen sooner but I've a feeling we'll continue to hear more and more of the same for the rest of this season at least.

Reminds me of some folks I've known over the past 45+ years of working life who were endlessly saying they wanted to continue learning.  Always chasing some new course or other, or plotting to get a Masters or a Doctorate and then the top-notch job with the multi-national corporation.   None of them ever did.  Their ambition was laudable enough and no real criticism of it could be applied.    But their ambition was miles bigger than either their ability or - more tellingly - their drive and determination to achieve it.   

Talking about learning, but never showing soon that you've learnt is failure in itself.  Repeatedly talking about learning and then never showing you've learnt simply indicates you know there is a problem and want everyone to know you know there is a problem.....and in doing so reveal by way of a continued need for learning being repeated that you have no idea how to fix it.    I don't think Warburton knows what to do to translate learning into learned.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

Its him that needs to learn:

• Learn how to change things when his RB is getting raped - to leave Tav on the park, or just get Hodson on to support him was a disgrace
  • Learn that once you've taken off Joe Garner and your plan A of him holding up the ball is finished, it may be an idea to change your formation. 
  • Learn to show his teams how to get behind the ball and shut games down when your 1-0 in front
  • Learn not to leave your centre of defence completely exposed cause you end up with Halliday as the only defensive minded midfielder on the park
  • Learn how to not be chasing games and have 5 forwards on the park
  • Learn that sometimes 4-3-3 is simply not going to cut it with that squad against better teams

Its him that needs to learn - his tactics and inability to spot and change things - particularly defensively - are non -existent.

When we are going forward and on song it looks great. But there is far, far, more to professional football that. Our team dont know how to do the hard dirty stuff and MW doesnt know how to teach them it. How do you learn in that instance?

Two absolutely cracking posts and together render Warburtons standard responses to defeat utterly redundant. 

MW "We Got To Learn From It" way to late for this shit talk! 

It might be our first season back, but who really thought that we would be so far of the pace the league would be over before the end of the year! I also don't believe its just about the money, we have brought in 10 players since winning the Championship spending money we don't really have, on players that will never be good enough!

I also don't buy into this Sinclair/Dembele bollocks ether, first sign of real competition and the chunts will crumble and start looking to blame it on some establishment conspiracy bullshit, for me the real pain is knowing that we have handed them a free ride in a league were no other cunt will challenge them!

Taxi for Warburton!

1 hour ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I really wish he would stop saying we've got to learn from it.....when have we shown any evidence we've learned ANYTHING. How many times do we have to lose goals with shite marking at set pieces, how many times are we going to waste chances because players can't make good decisions?

We HAVE learned. We have changed things in recent times to contra other teams. Players fuck up all the time and thats life.. we have the players we have (I know you will say he bought/picked them) and thats where we are. We have improved MASSIVELY over the recent month or so, and that is fact.

4 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

MW "We Got To Learn From It" way to late for this shit talk! 

It might be our first season back, but who really thought that we would be so far of the pace the league would be over before the end of the year! I also don't believe its just about the money, we have brought in 10 players since winning the Championship spending money we don't really have, on players that will never be good enough!

I also don't buy into this Sinclair/Dembele bollocks ether, first sign of real competition and the chunts will crumble and start looking to blame it on some establishment conspiracy bullshit, for me the real pain is knowing that we have handed them a free ride in a league were no other cunt will challenge them!

Taxi for Warburton!

Dembele and Sinclair ARE quality additions for them and they decide matches like these... fact. 

Just now, johanhentze said:

We HAVE learned. We have changed things in recent times to contra other teams. Players fuck up all the time and thats life.. we have the players we have (I know you will say he bought/picked them) and thats where we are. We have improved MASSIVELY over the recent month or so, and that is fact.

So why do we still concede soft goals from corners? Why do we still drop the intensity in our play when we lose a lead? I see no sign of improvement on those fronts. I mean we lost a cup final because we can't defend corners and that was 7 months ago. That was after conceding a goal from a corner against them a month earlier. We maybe learn that we are shite at defending corners but we certainly haven't made any changes that rectifies those errors.

If our midfield and attack were performing and we scored 3 or 4 goals a game then losing a sloppy goal from a corner wouldn't matter as much but we aren't.

Not doubting there were improved performances but then we bump straight back down to being poor against caley then after st Johnstone equalise and saw the same again today after they equalised. We are learning that our inconsistency and poor dfefending are costing us vital points in the league?