BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

And he is correct it gives you a better chance but the only guaranteed things in life are death and taxes.

Well if you spent 100 million and didnt win this league then someone made a huge mistake in giving you the job in the first place.

Just now, Young Bob said:

Well if you spent 100 million and didnt win this league then someone made a huge mistake in giving you the job in the first place.

Yes but it's still entirely possible to not win the league with £100 million though albeit you would expect too.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Yes but it's still entirely possible to not win the league with £100 million though albeit you would expect too.

I am not arguing it. Though thinking about it ,after Weirs comments ,I do not think I would trust him with 100 million for transfers. He lacks confidence in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

I am not arguing it. Though thinking about it ,after Weirs comments ,I do not think I would trust him with 100 million for transfers. He lacks confidence in my opinion.

He knows it wouldn't take anywhere close to that probably closer to £10 million to close the gap.

Regardless of how people feel about Warburton but he is the manager just now and tbf he is most likely to be the best we are going to get so he must be backed imo.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

He knows it wouldn't take anywhere close to that probably closer to £10 million to close the gap.

Regardless of how people feel about Warburton but he is the manager just now and tbf he is most likely to be the best we are going to get so he must be backed imo.

If you know that for a fact then have a word and tell him that comments like 100 million guarantees nothing does not sit well with the support.

Just now, Young Bob said:

If you know that for a fact then have a word and tell him that comments like 100 million guarantees nothing does not sit well with the support.

What? Do you honestly believe Weir thinks it's going to take close to that level of money?

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

What? Do you honestly believe Weir thinks it's going to take close to that level of money?

I do not know as he only said 100 million guarantees nothing. You implied he knows it will take less and mentioned 10 million.

1 minute ago, Blue Atheist said:

Walter Smith cleaned up Paul Le Guens mess with £18m and took Rangers to the UEFA Cup final in the process and won 3 in a row. 

The manager now will require a similar amount in the summer. 

that's a good point

18 minutes ago, Blue Atheist said:

Walter Smith cleaned up Paul Le Guens mess with £18m and took Rangers to the UEFA Cup final in the process and won 3 in a row. 

The manager now will require a similar amount in the summer. 

I have no confidence this board can find anything like that for tranfer fees.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Probably be spending thousands rather than millions for some time.

It's about the patience though, remember that when the mhanks hump us again and get 10 in a row. 

Any fucker at Ibrox that doesn't think stopping them getting 10 in a row is the be all and end all, needs toed in the baws and sent packing. 

4 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

People are taking the 100 million comment way too literally.

Nowhere in that article did Weir say '100 million wouldn't win us the league'.

Firstly he is an absolute trumpet for even mentioning £100 mil and secondly to say that £100 mil wouldn't guarantee winning this shitey league, makes him look an even bigger trumpet, far less coming out with all that party line pish. He has put his cards on the table, making him look a fool and a loser and we are expected to settle for second best. He must think we are as gullible as both he and Warburton look. They are both now damaged goods and utterly clueless and we can now look forward to a second half of the season of mediocrity and further disappointment.

The laughable thing is kinda veering off topic a bit with a £100 million you could hand it over and buy the whole of Scotland and get change back just about !??

http://www.rettie.co.uk/property-for-sale/argyll-and-bute/argyll/RUR140075-3-bed-house-island-country-home-by-the-isle-of-gigha

image.gif