• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:lol:

Never met RB Pete, but yes our profile is probably similar in that we are retired but my use of the written word is shite compared to RB. :thumbup:

Dont underestimate yourself mate as you alway get your point across without using much lead.

8 hours ago, offsiderules said:

I agree with you but what evidence do you see that there will be a) "enough investment" and b) we might win the league next year (starting from where we presently are)?

8 hours ago, Grae said:

Success has actually fuck all to do with how well the Scum are doing. All we need is to reach a decent level of consistency, have a couple of no nonsense footballers in the team to add to the flair and the rest will take care of itself. If we're winning 95% of our games outwith OF, the pressure will tell on them. If we're operating at that level, then OF games will be more unpredictable. The more that happens, the smaller the gap gets.

It won't take £10 Million to do that, never mind £100 Million.

I think Grae has kind of summed up my thoughts albeit using slightly more colourful language. 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

As some have said before. This club needs a cnut from top to bottom. We are leaderless, managerless and playerless. There's hardly an honest man between them, far less with the skills. Not fit for purpose.

Your a drama queen , and acusing players managers and some board members and all INbetween dishonest other than a few IS a fucking disgrace for any Rangers fan to say such a thing. Can we get your complete list of honest workers and bosses please.?

2 hours ago, writingranger said:

Surely that kind of dosh at least guarantees a decent sized hangover a la The Wolf of Wall Street?

King probs doing coke out MWs ahole ??. Great movie!

£10mill and we'd catch them. It's not what happens in all OF games, it's making sure we pump the rest of the league every single week. 

Just now, Hutton2008 said:

King probs doing coke out MWs ahole ??. Great movie!

£10mill and we'd catch them. It's not what happens in all OF games, it's making sure we pump the rest of the league every single week. 

That's £10mill well spent. No garners, no Barton's... I know hindsight is 20/20 but MW is on his third transfer window

Weir is correct that Warburton could spend $100m on a bunch of duffers and still not win the league. I suspect that Warburton doesn't want to have a big transfer budget because it gives him an excuse why he will never win the league in this country. Thats a fact and anyone that can't see that is deluding themselves.

7 hours ago, StaunchGirl said:

Weir is correct that Warburton could spend $100m on a bunch of duffers and still not win the league. I suspect that Warburton doesn't want to have a big transfer budget because it gives him an excuse why he will never win the league in this country. Thats a fact and anyone that can't see that is deluding themselves.

Red flags aplenty. Banhammer anyone? :lol:

11 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Are you implying Bears R Us has a small cock?

9 hours ago, piperpete said:

He told me he know sat down for a pish to make sure IT goes down the pan, IT could be his eyesight though that the problem.:Banane21:

How to go from hero to zero in a few posts. I thought I had strayed into the O T section without realising. :happy:

I am getting new glasses next week and 'everything' is looking good Pete. 

:pipe:

42 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

How to go from hero to zero in a few posts. I thought I had strayed into the O T section without realising. :happy:

I am getting new glasses next week and 'everything' is looking good Pete. 

:pipe:

You were never a hero.

Except to me only so it's not too harsh buddy.

If Rangers had spent what Man City had spent ,  would you expect them to beat scum over 2 games? His statement meant no gaurantee, a slim chance that the unexpected could still happen with big money. It did not mean that 100m would not win a league. Stop making a big deal out of tabloid twisting shite headlines. DW gave a good interview, Honest and pragmatic.