• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

No

I thought I made it very clear, Dodoo gets the odd pass from Kenny, we don't know if he would be much better with Hyndman on the park, or similar quality passers of the ball

Hyndman on the other hand replaced the dropped Holt and we won courtesy of 1 goal 1 assist from him alone,  something Holt couldn't offer in 4 games 

Hahaha! Saying Miller is the only player that passes to Dodoo is a ridiculous statement... You've just made yourself look stupid by saying that.

Yes Hyndman deserves to start the next game (I never contradicted that), but could be guff for 4 games afterward.. I'm sure you'll be completing updating your statistic over this period, wait & see how things plan out but yes Hyndman looks decent.

Ps I don't have a clue where you're getting your statistics from, but my guess would be from thin air & not factual information. 

19 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

I said after 2 games that Barrie McKay would be a big game player when we got back into the SPL

Couple said maybe but most said,  " 2 games Christ "

When I bumped the topic I got abuse so I'll no do that again

Some players have the natural ability that can't be coached, Fraser Aird for example

Back then some would say Aird is much better tries harder than Barry, it was reported he had an attitude, but he doesn't have to try as hard as he has that natural ability

On the other hand I have never rated Holt, not once thought he was good enough, I just see another player who lakes ability and therefore has to run about and work much harder 

hahahahaha!!! WITTTTT..... 

12 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Some players have the natural ability that can't be coached, Fraser Aird for example

Wit?

giphy.gif

Daily Rhebel reporting right there,

I go on to explain he is the one who lacks the ability and no amount of coaching will change that 

Reflecting on our previous encounters, I get that you're being pedantic / sarcastic,  I hope 

Just now, Rangers Lady said:

Daily Rhebel reporting right there,

I go on to explain he is the one who lacks the ability and no amount of coaching will change that 

Reflecting on our previous encounters, I get that you're being pedantic / sarcastic,  I hope 

Well to be fair there is a huge gap after the bit I quoted then you go on to what I thought was a new sentence.

It's all good though as I see now what you meant beautiful. :love:

16 minutes ago, OhW said:

The dreaded wankfest. It's a kiss of death,

Speak for yourself, I strum, but no it's not an over hyped opinion

It's the difference 1 quality player can make and replacing Holt with a player who can control and pass a ball quicker got us 3 points 

7 minutes ago, BillyG93 said:

Hahaha! Saying Miller is the only player that passes to Dodoo is a ridiculous statement... You've just made yourself look stupid by saying that.

Yes Hyndman deserves to start the next game (I never contradicted that), but could be guff for 4 games afterward.. I'm sure you'll be completing updating your statistic over this period, wait & see how things plan out but yes Hyndman looks decent.

Ps I don't have a clue 

It shows 

How do we see "how things plan out ?"  what is that ?  

Are you an Install boy as well ?? or is it Instil 

2 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

It shows 

How do we see "how things plan out ?"  what is that ?  

Are you an Install boy as well ?? or is it Instil 

You're not making any sense now haha!

Please elaborate on what you mean? Without any false facts & silly statements like your previous 'only Miller passes to Dodoo'.

7 minutes ago, left winger said:

Yeah, watching Hyndman for about five minutes is all that's needed to work out we'd want to keep him.

Stated clearly  that I'm making assertions based on little evidence,,   Admitting that in the O.P. 

Those who understand the game concur,  Mangers who get a recommend, they come and watch 1 game, that 1 game often decides if he gets signed

So if you don't understand the game like many talented posters on here & the Mangers referred to above ….don't embarrass yourself

Go and whine & bitch on Facebook or Snapchat or other remedial forums, debate with the SNP, dumb fucks 

And BillyG93 will be on you for being a daft cunt, Hyndman played more than 5 mins,  Billy won't like that

8 minutes ago, BillyG93 said:

You're not making any sense now haha!

Please elaborate on what you mean? Without any false facts & silly statements like your previous 'only Miller passes to Dodoo'.

Once you get 50 + posts we can talk again 

The evaluation process here on Rangers Media is revered across the W.W.W. ,

I'm already risking a ban by responding to an Insignificant, sorry rules, honour and integrity must triumph 

The other week when we played Motherwell in the 2-1 win Holt passed the ball forward twice.

That is part of the problem we have, we need to get the ball forward quickly and instead he was strolling about passing back to the defence at every chance.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Even last year I couldn't believe the hype with Holt .. he's done/doing a job and it was good business at 60k but he's a squad player be honest. 

Would prefer that he hit form and improved due to his attitude and work rate, some games many would say he should have got M.O.T.M. I've never seen it

I think both him and Halliday need replaced if we are to be closer this time next year

Even if we bought more class at the back and up front I can't see us improving enough without dropping both, no fight in there and very little natural ability 

Rossiter, Nico, Barton,  not had much luck the manager, Barton needed to up his game, he was no better , Nico was just about adapting, Rossister, our latest Andy Webster 

2 minutes ago, MasterD said:

The other week when we played Motherwell in the 2-1 win Holt passed the ball forward twice.

That is part of the problem we have, we need to get the ball forward quickly and instead he was strolling about passing back to the defence at every chance.

It's what makes players better and more expensive, take a ball at pace, see the move others don't,  Suarez, that's his forte Vision, and more of course, he is an extreme example

See the move but take it, control it and move it at pace, then you get Strikers in free space

We need extra touches, waiting for runners, watch any game, 1 at best 2 Rangers men in the box from a midfield move, against 8 opposition who get the extra seconds needed to shape up

Stuck then waiting for a punt from outside the box, usually Wallace, usually off target or if he gets into the box fails to get a crucial  goal because he won't/can't use his right foot