Rangers Lady

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Stopped reading after you said we should get him permanently, fantasy shite.

If he is  consistent / similar performances"

It's got to be worth trying to sign him if he continues as is, or improves

Bad as things are we must be signing a couple of expensive players, I don't think the majority of decent Rangers supporters will sit back if King doesn't cough up something

Not many think the £30mill he pledged is ready to go, this summer he has to sell Season Tickets, he must know he needs to spend up to £10mill or face a severe backlash 

2 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

So I did analysis over Holts last 4 games and compared them with Hyndmans 1 and a half

From what I've seen we must try and make his move permanent,  early days I know but I'm giving a view on the footage I've seen 

Holt needs 3 touches before he gets the ball either in position or moved on,  this gives the opposition time to get in the right defensive positions

This is why 20% of our games are played around the 18yard line without penetration 

Hyndman has that first touch and control that quality players have who cost much more than Holt did

His ability to take the ball and move it got our goals

Holt in the 4 games did not take a one touch ball,  he comes at it wrong, usually checks back

I see now why Barton, Nico were brought in,  along with many, my faith in the manager is not what it was but he has had little luck

Think my main point is by getting 1 quality player fortunes can change rapidly,  3 big buys and we would be much closer this time next year

This summer the Rangers transfer policy must begin with half the amount promised,  £15mill is letting King of lightly, we don't need a Keeper, Hil looks good enough for another year others we haven't seen enough off or what they can do with quality beside them

Replace at least Kiernan,  Halliday,  Holt,  it's too soon to say if Dodoo is a player the only passes he gets are from Kenny,  Garner, again we don't know but be good to see him with Hyndman & Toral in the team and getting service

Sorry, I got to penetration, and couldn't stop laughing.

2 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

I said after 2 games that Barrie McKay would be a big game player when we got back into the SPL

Couple said maybe but most said,  " 2 games Christ "

When I bumped the topic I got abuse so I'll no do that again

Some players have the natural ability that can't be coached, Fraser Aird for example

Back then some would say Aird is much better tries harder than Barry, it was reported he had an attitude, but he doesn't have to try as hard as he has that natural ability

On the other hand I have never rated Holt, not once thought he was good enough, I just see another player who lakes ability and therefore has to run about and work much harder 

Are you sure your not mystic meg ffs. You should defo get on our scouting team cos you have got a third eye for this malarkey 

Guest Lloyd72
25 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

If he is  consistent / similar performances"

It's got to be worth trying to sign him if he continues as is, or improves

Bad as things are we must be signing a couple of expensive players, I don't think the majority of decent Rangers supporters will sit back if King doesn't cough up something

Not many think the £30mill he pledged is ready to go, this summer he has to sell Season Tickets, he must know he needs to spend up to £10mill or face a severe backlash 

No I didn't mean it like that if we could sign him it would be brilliant but we can't because he would cost upwards of 7/8 million and has only just signed a 4 year deal at Bournemouth 

7 minutes ago, WGOH said:

How did you manage to spell Barrie's name right once, then spell it wrong 5 sentences later 

I'm sat in a control room, bored shitless but having to pay attention to some young lads recording their album

Not saying that I'm flawless when fully focused either 

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

No I didn't mean it like that if we could sign him it would be brilliant but we can't because he would cost upwards of 7/8 million and has only just signed a 4 year deal at Bournemouth 

That's where I fail,  I didn't know about that deal, not a chance then, we must get better players in there than Holt or Halliday, no chance of winning #55 unfortunately with those boys 

26 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Id drop halliday over holt.

A midfield 3 of holt, hyndman and toral.

Halliday isn't the best but he sits in the hole between midfield and defence doing the ugly side of the game. Holt cannot do that. Not sure about Toral or Hyndman sitting a bit deeper but from the little we've seen of them they both sit a bit more forward. With Rossiter injured Halliday is the best player we have in the holding role. Either the enigma which is Rossiter gets fit and can play there long term or we get a player in the summer to address this position. It's a position Warburton has tried to address numerous times but between Eustace, Barton and Rossiter it still continues to be a problem position. TBH right now we don't really know how good Rossiter actually is. As a support we're terrible for over-estimating players the less we see them play. Examples of this are Sinnamen and Gasparotto as unknown youngsters and both Holt and MOH as seniors this season while they sat on the bench.

Back to your post though and like or not we need Halliday in there purely due to a lack of an alternative.

7 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

Stated clearly  that I'm making assertions based on little evidence,,   Admitting that in the O.P. 

Those who understand the game concur,  Mangers who get a recommend, they come and watch 1 game, that 1 game often decides if he gets signed

So if you don't understand the game like many talented posters on here & the Mangers referred to above ….don't embarrass yourself

Go and whine & bitch on Facebook or Snapchat or other remedial forums, debate with the SNP, dumb fucks 

And BillyG93 will be on you for being a daft cunt, Hyndman played more than 5 mins,  Billy won't like that

What are you rattling on about? Hyndman's first five minutes was all that was needed to see that he would be good for us. That's what I said. What's your problem with that?