Tonight everyone gets it

To Be A Ranger

Tonight is the first time I've seen everyone united in calling for the manager to go. His 3 year plan looks non existent.  A poor Hearts team took the piss out of his team and he says he doesn't know why. The same players fail to perform game after game yet he continues to play them. He subs our best player. Tonight was a shambles. With the time he's had at our club he should at least have a solid defence, midfield or forward line. He hardly has a decent player in the team. Would he be able to explain his vision for our club if pushed? He's lost his way and we can't afford to let him continue as manager.

5 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Tonight is the first time I've seen everyone united in calling for the manager to go. His 3 year plan looks non existent.  A poor Hearts team took the piss out of his team and he says he doesn't know why. The same players fail to perform game after game yet he continues to play them. He subs our best player. Tonight was a shambles. With the time he's had at our club he should at least have a solid defence, midfield or forward line. He hardly has a decent player in the team. Would he be able to explain his vision for our club if pushed? He's lost his way and we can't afford to let him continue as manager.

Not so fast Bluepeter9's not commented yet.

anyone got a link to Warburton's after match interview? 

The no money doesn't stack up I'm sorry. Maybe you can argue we can't beat the mhanks to the title because of that reason but not shite like hearts and aberdeen. A manager worth his salts could do far more.

sorry mark, it's over please resign and make amends for the fuck ups.

8 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

There is no money, and no vision. Reality is starting to bite for us that we may well be seeing a very long road ahead of us to reclaim a title. Tonight has been a very sad reflection on management and board. 

while i agree about the board would you give our manager money to spend he must see by now that scottish football might lack in quality but teams make up for that with hard word and strenght  he has filled our team with nice tippy tappy players in midfield and a defence which could not defend to save itself is ok having this ideal football plan but you must tailor it to the league you are in  everytime we come against a hard working physical team we will get fucked because the whole team is too soft

No doubting or questioning Warburtons nice manner and eloquence in press conferences, Indeed a very likeable chap. I won't resort to the name calling or the personal abuse.

But please Mr Warburton just go, I genuinely wish you well, and I hoped you could bring us Cup wins and 55 alas it's not to be...:depressed: