Tonight everyone gets it

To Be A Ranger

He won't resign and we can't afford to sack him (I don't think) though I hope we do. A protest might force either but for some reason I'm uncomfortable with that.  What I do know is I'm fucking gutted at the current situation, as we all are. Utter utter cunt of a night

We were rotten from start to finish tonight. It's time to go mark. The first 25 minutes tho more than any what the fuck was going on? Kiernan- I've tried defending this guy but he's fucking terrible a joke of a footballer. Halliday must be dropped after that. No excuses. This is worse than the 5-1 at the pedodome. 

8 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

I hope not, but if we dont up our game next season and their finances continue as they are at the moment its a real possibility. 

I won't even consider the possibility of that nightmare happening. It could, But for me it's far too early to concede to that scenario.

4 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Warburton said tonights performance was way below the level acceptable for Rangers Football Club. 

SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO FUCKING DO ABOUT IT, MARK?

Don't worry he will learn from it 

some day

Hard to envisage any manager getting success with these players who demonstrate lack of bottle, pride, fight, and ability.

This is basically a team knitted together in the bargain basement, rejects from League one,rejects from our backwater, a couple of veterans and loan players. Good enough for the championship when on a roll but so used to being losers that the heads go down when up against it when opponents make things difficult.

I admit I like the plan,the system and the way Warburton likes to play but to do that  he needed to be given propr investment to get the quality needed to carry out this vision.

I but he feels as let down as we do with the lack of ambition shown by board and players.

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Its the manner of the defeat as well. We were outfought all over the park. MW even said heads went down. At a club the size of Rangers, sleeves get rolled up,and we fight to get something back. heads don't go down. Who would come in though?

Spot on.

You'd expect a decent manager to be in the dressing room after that shitshow getting in every player's face shouting, "Your fucking head went down tonight, you're a fucking joke. A joke to the jersey"

I'd have told them I'd sent the team bus away and they could all make their own way home. Training at 7am on Thursday. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Bottled a cup final as well.

For me that must go down as one of the worst results ever in Rangers history.

It was overshadowed by what happened after the game but how the hell did we lose to a team with probably the fattest most out of shape keeper in world football history?

FFS the hibs keeper had 36dd man-boobs and was one pie supper away from a corney yet we lost the game to a team with him in it.

His stubbornness in refusing to have an alternative system or at the very least a plan B will be his downfall. 

A great shame because this time last year he was the dogs bollocks, our hero, but it looks increasingly like that is his level. 

Need to change to 2 strikers urgently, 4-1-3-2 like Hearts lined up tonight, or 3-5-2, in which we looked defensively solid, anything but this 4-3-3 that has been found out. 

1 hour ago, docspiderman said:

Hard to envisage any manager getting success with these players who demonstrate lack of bottle, pride, fight, and ability.

This is basically a team knitted together in the bargain basement, rejects from League one,rejects from our backwater, a couple of veterans and loan players. Good enough for the championship when on a roll but so used to being losers that the heads go down when up against it when opponents make things difficult.

I admit I like the plan,the system and the way Warburton likes to play but to do that  he needed to be given propr investment to get the quality needed to carry out this vision.

I but he feels as let down as we do with the lack of ambition shown by board and players.

Bargain basement maybe but Hearts team wasn't exactly Harrods material and they hardly knew each other plus they had a manager who was a couple of games away from getting chased

He has to go. Simple as that. 

When other teams sing "You aren't Rangers anymore" they are fucking right. Still the same club and play at ibrox but we have become another diddy team. Fucking worrying if we'll finish 2nd or 3rd and miles behind that lot. We aren't the same anymore.

It's no longer us and them fighting for the title. It's a one horse race now. 10 in a row is inevitable I think. There is no denying just how far ahead they are.

Time to face reality. I don't see anything changing any time soon. 

10 hours ago, Misteral said:

He won't resign and we can't afford to sack him (I don't think) though I hope we do. A protest might force either but for some reason I'm uncomfortable with that.  What I do know is I'm fucking gutted at the current situation, as we all are. Utter utter cunt of a night

I can remember protests at the front door at the tail end of big ecks tenure, not confortable with them but some times needs must to let feelings be known. 

Change needs to be forced, this can't go on any longer, we are a shambles and laughing stock!!