Radical surgery for next game...

Torontoblue76

How's this...

Fod

Hodson   Wilson   Hill    Wallace

Tav

Hyndman       Toral

Dodoo   Garner     McKay

I have been saying for ages Joe Dodoo deserves his chance. Am I the only one who thinks Waghorn looked slow and overweight tonight? Now's the time to do something brave.

EDIT - am working with what we've got here. I know a lot of people want people sacked, chucked, etc but trying to live in the real world.

Also Cathro has plainly told them two things: 1. Press hard, all the time.  2. Try risky stuff - backheels, overheads, shots from way out, whatever - take risks. We need to do something similar.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Torontoblue76 said:

How's this...

Fod

Hodson   Wilson   Hill    Wallace

Tav

Hyndman       Toral

Dodoo   Garner     McKay

I have been saying for ages Joe Dodoo deserves his chance. Am I the only one who thinks Waghorn looked slow and overweight tonight? Now's the time to do something brave.

EDIT - am working with what we've got here. I know a lot of people want people sacked, chucked, etc but trying to live in the real world.

Also Cathro has plainly told them two things: 1. Press hard, all the time.  2. Try risky stuff - backheels, overheads, shots from way out, whatever - take risks. We need to do something similar.

Is it only me who wouldn't have tav any where near our fuckin team ?!,! I feel like I'm going nuts he's fuckin shambolic

Hodson, Tav, Senderos, Kiernan, Toral, Halliday, Windass, Holt, Waghorn, Dodoo, Forrester....

You could swap and change the squad with these players as much as you like but you're still going to an abundance of shite from it.

Every player there just screams inconsistency. 

I'm not feeling in a generous frame of mind to think too much about what players could have the courage to pull on the Rangers jerseys on Saturday.  

I'm not even sure if tansorbital lobotomy procedures would be radical enough or effective enough to create in them the pride that most of the squad and the manager seem to lack in representing Rangers.

For me we need to change shape

4-5-1

stop leaking goals Halliday must give back 4 no confidence, would us Wilson to just sit break up play and move ball on.

fod

hodson-Kieron-hill- Wallace

..............Wilson 

moh- Emerson- toral- McKay    

Dodo 

1 minute ago, Davemac said:

4-5-1

stop leaking goals Halliday must give back 4 no confidence, would us Wilson to just sit break up play and move ball on.

fod

..............Wilson 

Dodo 

It's different I'll give you that 

25 minutes ago, Hamie said:

I'd just go 4-4-2 

Fod

Hod-wilson-hill-wallace

Tav-emerson-toral-mckay

Miller-dodoo

I think tav should be retrained as a winger, decent cross, quick, plenty of energy. 

Retrained as a plumber maybe and Toral is a waste of a jersey 

I'll be there, but i genuinely can't be arsed. Radical changes or not, it'll be the same shite. Horrible cunt to quote, but as lennon said when he went back to the scum we need someone to 'bring back the thunder,' this Warburton experiment has died a death tonight. 

7 minutes ago, Davemac said:

4-5-1

fod

..............Wilson 

Dodo 

Wouldn't argue too much with the shape but MOH  :duh:

MW has to go today

Walter to come back to steady the ship until new management team/summer with (????) as assistant. 4-4-2 or a 4-5-1 and stop the 4-3-3 tippy tappy total football. It's fuckin Scotland ffs.

Immediate announcement from board or new investor that £30m will be available in the summer

The search for the new manager begins today and signs by end-Feb or (some) season ticket holders will rethink come the summer (not me may I add)

Halliday never pulls on a Rangers top again

Fuckin beelin