*** The Official Rangers V Ross County Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Hope he isn't in the fucking stadium

He'll be sitting in with the Union Bears trying to start a song for himselfĀ 

4 minutes ago, googglebot said:

How and why would a Rangers Supporter hate Garner - I wasn't keen on Mccullough, always getting picked by Ally and thought he was crap but still respected the fact he was a Rangers player but, hate - ya Numpty, only Taigs hate Rangers players.

as i said in my previous post i dont hate him that was strong. i support him when he plays i just dont get that buzz when he is infront of goal like i do if it was miller for example. i think some one like him would suit having miller up with him and play 2 up front. some one in a previous post said he wins headers and this that n the other. thats fine if you have runners but we dont.Ā 

Ā 

apologise hate is a strong word but the facts dont go in his favour.Ā Ā 

Just now, CRARFC said:

as i said in my previous post i dont hate him that was strong. i support him when he plays i just dont get that buzz when he is infront of goal like i do if it was miller for example. i think some one like him would suit having miller up with him and play 2 up front. some one in a previous post said he wins headers and this that n the other. thats fine if you have runners but we dont.Ā 

Ā 

apologise hate is a strong word but the facts dont go in his favour.Ā Ā 

:tu:

4 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Fair enough. I think we both can agree that he hasn't contributed enough though. In fairness that's an accusation that can be levelled at all our midfielders. That has been our weakest area imo this season and the lack of goals from that area compared to last season is a huge reason why our goals scored column in the league makes for such terrible reading.Ā 

I totally agree, when everyone was doing their dinger about the defence i always said it was midfield to front that was our biggest problem. We don't score enough goals and midfield, no matter which 3, contribute nothing in a defensive or attacking sense. If we scored more goals pressure would instantly be off defence as goals completely change games. We could then afford the odd mistake or mishap as we were scoring enough goals to win games anyway. MidfieldĀ this season has been appalling, really really poor and the front 3 just as bad. Miller has been only shining light and his bulbs about to go out!Ā 

Happy with that team to be fair. Frank McParland must be scouting this forum and listening to the troops in here. Not to beĀ cynical but I worry the obligatory 60 minute sub will be Halliday for Hyndman... you know because of Bournemouth an that.Ā 

Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

I totally agree, when everyone was doing their dinger about the defence i always said it was midfield to front that was our biggest problem. We don't score enough goals and midfield, no matter which 3, contribute nothing in a defensive or attacking sense. If we scored more goals pressure would instantly be off defence as goals completely change games. We could then afford the odd mistake or mishap as we were scoring enough goals to win games anyway. MidfieldĀ this season has been appalling, really really poor and the front 3 just as bad. Miller has been only shining light and his bulbs about to go out!Ā 

I domt agree, miller has been tackling and scoring. Best midfielder kickingĀ 

Good energy from the off, early goal and batter these bastards Rangers. Perhaps a decent win today will show MW that change can be good and that there's more to management than sticking with players in the hope they can come good.Ā