Smile

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The priority 4 weeks ago was to condemn Rangers fans for remarks made on social media, so he could seek the acclaim of tarriers as well as pretending he was some sort of upper class Rangers fan. 

Yet here we have a disgusting remark about one of our ex players who is dying, yet Housty hasn't made one comment. 

Also I assume you mean priority as in change of managemen etc, something which Club1872 and Housty STILL hasn't commented on either

Houston is a no-mark, I don"t know why Bears give him and his wee gang the attention they so obviously crave. I just think your comment deflects from the depravity of what Finlay wrote. I know that was not your intent 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

The priority 4 weeks ago was to condemn Rangers fans for remarks made on social media, so he could seek the acclaim of tarriers as well as pretending he was some sort of upper class Rangers fan. 

Yet here we have a disgusting remark about one of our ex players who is dying, yet Housty hasn't made one comment. 

Also I assume you mean priority as in change of managemen etc, something which Club1872 and Housty STILL hasn't commented on either

Spot on mate. 

43 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Houston is a no-mark, I don"t know why Bears give him and his wee gang the attention they so obviously crave. I just think your comment deflects from the depravity of what Finlay wrote. I know that was not your intent 

I don't think anyone was trying to deflect or demean what this horrible scum bastard wrote, I think it was more a way, like my post was of showing what a pair of hypocrites CH and RM are.

17 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Screenshot_20170203-214907.png

That's the one, join it up with the post above and that's a match for sick boy.

This post has been derailed a little but Fernando Ricksen has been outstandingly brave in his battle v this truly evil disease.

6 hours ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Disgusting wee ugly smelly prick. Why is it all these wierdos with Facebook do all this and when they gey caught they always offer up a half hearted apology followed by the excuse of being drunk? Each and every one of the sad trolling cunts. He's a fuckin ugly bellend wae World Cup lugs and also has a look of Scott brown about him, thick cunt 

Not quite sure when the last time I seen a world cup with handles?? 

55 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Hmm! What a strange post. A thread like this and you're trying to the piss out of a bear. ??

And who are you his bodyguard? ? Plenty of people take piss out of.others on worse threads than this. Do don't just say something for the sake of saying something ffs