Third in the table now

Smile

Aberdeen have a game in hand, Hearts have found some form now and are gaining on us just six points in it, if StJohnstone win their game in hand they are the same.

Two tough away games next, we need to find some away form and goals quickly.

20 minutes ago, Smile said:

Aberdeen have a game in hand, Hearts have found some form now and are gaining on us just six points in it, if StJohnstone win their game in hand they are the same.

Two tough away games next, we need to find some away form and goals quickly.

We do indeed.   Unfortunately Warburton's approach to the game, his leadership (such as it is), his management, coaching and motivation of the team seem to be taken straight from the self-sabotage football strategy book.

Harsh?  Yes.   But there we are.   It's all about opinions and mine is Warburton and Weir are nowhere near effective enough and the longer they stay in post, the more difficult this season looks like being.   ..........with quite a recovery job then needed for next season.   

They could prove me wrong of course.    Good for them if they did.   But if today was meant to be evidence of an effective response after the shambles against Hearts then Warburton failed by such a distance that its not measureable.  

Just now, Reformation Bear said:

We do indeed.   Unfortunately Warburton's approach to the game, is leadership (such as it is), is management, coaching and motivation of the team seem to be taken straight from the self-sabotage football strategy book.

Harsh?  Yes.   But there we are.   It's all about opinions and mine is Warburton and Weir are nowhere near effective enough and the longer they stay in post, the more difficult this season looks like being.   ..........with quite a recovery job then needed for next season.   

They could prove me wrong of course.    Good for them if they did.   But if today was meant to be evidence of an effective response after the shambles against Hearts then Warburton failed by such a distance that its not measureable.  

He measures the games not on goals or wins but stats on passing and ball retention throws in a bit of we could have won it if we took this chance or that chance.

Just now, M4XGERSBF3 said:

Absolutly scunnered with the coulda shoulda woulda shite patter he needs gone now and today was the final nail I think. 

It gets hard to listen to the if we take our chances line every week.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

He measures the games not on goals or wins but stats on passing and ball retention throws in a bit of we could have won it if we took this chance or that chance.

Very true except he is selective about which stats to quote.The ones that matter to us are only half our games won,the shocking goal difference and his abysmal stats away to our nearest challengers.

Just now, Smile said:

It gets hard to listen to the if we take our chances line every week.

Its constant mate scripted nonsense must look in the mirror practicing the shite. I am genuinly losing all my respect for him as a person now. Needs to do the right thing :duh:

14 minutes ago, Smile said:

Yes.  None of which translate into points for the league table.

But they do make for a top class rehearsal week after week of his presentation to King and the Board at the end of the season of the mitigating reasons why objectives were not met and why the season should be regarded as having not gone badly.   

I bet his powerpoint slides of stats, trends, analysis, strap lines and so on will be a masterclass.    Those whose strengths are analytical in nature tend to be good at it.  Those who are leaders and know how to get the fucking job done properly, on time and on budget may not have such fancy analytical slides.   They just need some short words.  Two words......job done.

31 minutes ago, torquay gers said:

warbs out, warbs out, warbs out,,,,,ffs, he cant make the players play anymore fucking shite than what they are doing now its the 11 starters who are wearing the boots, not him.

They play in the positions he tells them to and to the same failed tactics and philosophy he sets us up to play each week . 

30 minutes ago, torquay gers said:

warbs out, warbs out, warbs out,,,,,ffs, he cant make the players play anymore fucking shite than what they are doing now its the 11 starters who are wearing the boots, not him.

He bought the shite that are playing shite and following his shite formation and his shite tactics hence we have to watch this shite week in week out.

2 hours ago, torquay gers said:

Who picks those 11?

Who coaches those 12?

Who decides the tactics? 

2 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

But they do make for a top class rehearsal week after week of his presentation to King and the Board at the end of the season of the mitigating reasons why objectives were not met and why the season should be regarded as having not gone badly.   

I bet his powerpoint slides of stats, trends, analysis, strap lines and so on will be a masterclass.    Those whose strengths are analytical in nature tend to be good at it.  Those who are leaders and know how to get the fucking job done properly, on time and on budget may not have such fancy analytical slides.   They just need some short words.  Two words......job done.

Honestly don't think I've seen you post with so much anger RB. 

2 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

So true.

IMO We've been third in the table for a few weeks now, sheep's game in hand and better GD, I cringed when the boss boasted about being second, he should have said 2nd/3rd.

Win the game in hand and Its all in the sheeps hands, not ours, it's theirs to throw away