Reveal tolerance and sanity

rangerslion

Reading some of these threads recently has let me to believe some of our bears have forgot what it's all about to be a Ranger. I'm not sure if it's just young fans brought up in the 9IAR era so accustomed to winning trophies and seeing big name players coming in and out Ibrox like we have a rotating door, but there seems to be a lot of abuse directed towards the players, the management team, the board and anything else Rangers related.

Yes it hurts when we lose/draw, but have a bit of common sense and think about what you're typing before you come on here ranting.

6 minutes ago, rangerslion said:

Reading some of these threads recently has let me to believe some of our bears have forgot what it's all about to be a Ranger. I'm not sure if it's just young fans brought up in the 9IAR era so accustomed to winning trophies and seeing big name players coming in and out Ibrox like we have a rotating door, but there seems to be a lot of abuse directed towards the players, the management team, the board and anything else Rangers related.

Yes it hurts when we lose/draw, but have a bit of common sense and think about what you're typing before you come on here ranting.

Could sense with a username like Rangerslion before even opening the thread it would be a chest-thumping exercise. 

If in doubt, throw in the Struth speech. That will make everything OK. 

Could handle struggling if we were giving 100% and doing everything we could right, that makes us a Ranger but we're not, we're making stupid mistakes and we're completely neglecting everything that it means to be a true Ranger. Our manager and our board are treating our club and fans with utter contempt and we have idiots making excuses on a daily basis to pardon their ineptitude. Mr Struth will be spinning in his grave at the state our great club currently suffers. 

It's clear the team doesn't play to its full potential,  that's unacceptable. 

Manager can't change a game on the fly and makes baffling squad decisions. That's unacceptable. 

Board doesn't defend us and "builds bridges"  all the time while teams and fans mock us.  No one fears us,  that's unacceptable. 

Current state of Rangers fc is unacceptable.  Bill Struth would be disgusted.  

11 minutes ago, rangerslion said:

Was brought up with a winning mentality as a rangers fan ..accept nothing less ! That's what it is to be a ranger , the player , management and board lack this hence the criticism ! If u are indeed a rangers fan then I suggest u take a jump across town to maybe supporting thistle where ur attitude will be suited to a tee. This was the polite reply. It in other words fuck off and let ppl write whatever they like 

16 minutes ago, rangerslion said:

Can't we all just get along?        mqdefault.jpg

Bit forward jumping on here with yer 13 posts and telling us aw how we should think. 

The players and board get shite because they are exactly that, shite. If we draw, we never played well enough. If we lose, we never played well enough. I'm only content when we win, and that's the way it should be with EVERY member of our support. 

I'll admit, there have been a couple of occasions where we have only managed a point but put in a great performance, but even then...we never played well enough. 

Aim for mediocrity and mediocrity is what you'll get my son. 

Strive for greatness, that's what it means to be a Bear, regardless of when you were fucking born. 

I think venting their spleen and creating a persona opposite to timorous wee selves is the point, OP.

Next time they upset you, don't trot out the Bill Struth but give the country and Westerns an airing. For example:

"I'm so miserable without you, It's like having you here". Or the eternal

"I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dawg Fight, Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win"