Mark Warburton claims Rangers dismal form is just random

Smile

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I've addressed everything there in my other comments 

Numan and Van Bronckhorst were the two best players in Holland and we enticed them about 15 years ago with no Champions League football, a new manager and a squad of about 5 mediocre players after the 9 in a row team all left 

money enticed them but if we could afford to give Barton 25k a week we could afford another 5 for Dembele... remove Dodoo and your even gaining wage wise 

it's piss easy if you have half a brain 

Numan & Van Brockhorst were attracted by money, DA as manager, a club that were about to embark on a £35million transfer extravaganza.Not exactly similar to the present conditions.

How do you know JB salary?. It seems to increase with each passing week.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His signings were certainly random. That's for sure. I remember listening to talk sport when the Barton signing was announced and I was just puzzled. I'd read all the glowing reports on him by pundits but that signing alone just didn't fit in with his previous signings. I could understand the rossiter signing as that's typical warburton-even dodoo was weird in the sense that one minute your getting Barton and kranjcar then the next your signing some duffer from Leicester. Such randomness in signings has caused all our problems

41 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Playing 5 months of decent football then having an off month would be random. 

We've been consistently poor for the entirety of this season.

Thats not random, it's just mediocre football.

It's not just this season, bar the start of Warburton's reign and the semi final aside we haven't hit the heights. His warcry when he first came in is "we must send the fans home happy". When is the last time this happened?

I don't give a fuck how much possession a team has, how many shots they take at goal or how many corners they're given.

The only statistics that matter in football is how many goals are scored and conceded. Simple fact for Warburton we aren't scoring enough and we're conceding too many.

13 hours ago, Skyson1872 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't he leave Brentford cause they wanted to go the stats route, why on earth is he referring to them so much now. 

Reeks of desperation.

The guys world of football is Brentford, he knows fuck all outside of Brentford, sooner he's back working in an office the better.

I don't believe form is random for 1 minute, complete and utter bullshit. You make your own form, luck etc.

Although I do think Warburton has been extremely unlucky with transfers. 

When the transfer window shut last summer we were all delighted with the signings that were made, I don't think one of us could argue that. 

1 minute ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I don't believe form is random for 1 minute, complete and utter bullshit. You make your own form, luck etc.

When the transfer window shut last summer we were all delighted with the signings that were made, I don't think one of us could argue that. 

Unlucky with transfers my arse , thats the sign of a guy that doesn't have a clue what a good player looks like. Dunno what forum you have been on because there were plenty of us on here not happy with most of his signings and said it before they put pen to paper.

4 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I disagree with the last part mate I wasn't happy with our business I didn't think it was anywhere near the standard. 

I was happy with Krancjer signing and still hope he comes good but that's me guilty of blind optimism tho 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Unlucky with transfers my arse , thats the sign of a guy that doesn't have a clue what a good player looks like. Dunno what forum you have been on because there were plenty of us on here not happy with most of his signings and said it before they put pen to paper.

I'm not defending him in any way shape or form, but I didn't see anyone denounce any singings at all, Only thing I would say was the Niko signing had a doubt over it.

To say we didn't want Barton, Rossister, Dodoo, Windass, Gilks, Garner  etc would be a complete and utter lie from anyone. I would say the vast majority of us were happy with they signings ( at the time ). 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I disagree with the last part mate I wasn't happy with our business I didn't think it was anywhere near the standard. 

I was happy with Krancjer signing and still hope he comes good but that's me guilty of blind optimism tho 

I wasn't happy with the level of funding, but we done well to bring they players in on mostly free transfers. It's just a shame they didn't work out. 

1 minute ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I'm not defending him in any way shape or form, but I didn't see anyone denounce any singings at all, Only thing I would say was the Niko signing had a doubt over it.

To say we didn't want Barton, Rossister, Dodoo, Windass, Gilks, Garner  etc would be a complete and utter lie from anyone. I would say the vast majority of us were happy with they signings ( at the time ). 

Read back my posts on all of these donkeys , and there were plenty who thought the same on here. Warburton world revolves around Brentford its all he knows. Job was always to big for an office manager.

9 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Read back my posts on all of these donkeys , and there were plenty who thought the same on here. Warburton world revolves around Brentford its all he knows. Job was always to big for an office manager.

No ones denying that. I think your missing the point. 

The problem lies deeper than Warburton.

We simply cannot afford top class players and top class managers with this level of cash. That's not Warburtons fault, King, board etc

We were ruined by leaches for years and we are paying the price now.

Just now, ChampionsAgain said:

No ones denying that. I think your missing the point. 

The problem lies deeper than Warburton.

We simply cannot afford top class players and top class managers with this level of cash. That's not Warburtons fault, King, board etc

We were ruined by leaches for years and we are paying the price now.

Changing your angle now , its all somebody elses fault. You said he's been unlucky and we were all happy with his signings all of which is bullshit.

We all know theres a crooked lying clown running the show but Warburton has brought all of these donkeys to the club and i think King now knows he cannot give the guy any cash , if he has any, going by the ridiculous signings he's made so far.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Changing your angle now , its all somebody elses fault. You said he's been unlucky and we were all happy with his signings all of which is bullshit.

We all know theres a crooked lying clown running the show but Warburton has brought all of these donkeys to the club and i think King now knows he cannot give the guy any cash , if he has any, going by the ridiculous signings he's made so far.

They weren't ridiculous at the time. Imagine the uproar if he brought in Spl rejects? 

If you look at your starting line up now, there's hardly a summer signing in there.

Our main transfers have been done by off field problems and injuries, how is that not unlucky? 

Thought it was a bit funny in amongst our gloom to come across this so I'll share it with you.

Been looking more into possible managers and found this video of Billy Davies, and as an introduction to this, the wumman with the very sexy voice states "he's complex, a one off, and leaves nothing to chance"

I had a little chuckle after us having to listen to Warburton's shite about randomness etc

For the record I do not want this man at Rangers!

On 09/02/2017 at 10:36 AM, loyalfollower said:

His signings were certainly random. That's for sure. I remember listening to talk sport when the Barton signing was announced and I was just puzzled. I'd read all the glowing reports on him by pundits but that signing alone just didn't fit in with his previous signings. I could understand the rossiter signing as that's typical warburton-even dodoo was weird in the sense that one minute your getting Barton and kranjcar then the next your signing some duffer from Leicester. Such randomness in signings has caused all our problems

Same m8 all last season he spoke about havin a good dressin room with good characters on and off the pitch then he aigns that clown! He should never have let d mcgregor go either that was his first mistake imh