Mark Warburton claims Rangers dismal form is just random

Smile

Never thought he'd stoop this low.

I am losing respect for him.

Take accountability for it be a fucking man for gods sake.

So basically what the support have now learned is that it's anything to blame except for the tactics or the players.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres nothing random about it. Getting players from Wigan, Accrington etc will mean you compete with Hearts and Aberdeen. Spend multi millions on a manager and source (and keep) international players on much higher wages and you will blow away all the shitey teams in this country.

Thats not random,that's exactly what is happening right now. A league table never lies.

I'm actually getting alarmed at some of his recent statements including this 

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

What I get from is that he's not leaving and he won't go without a pay off.

Why would he go ?

finish 2nd and europa play off spot and he has done what was asked of him by the board. 

Nobody walks away from a job for nothing.

1 minute ago, jbm26896 said:

Why would he go ?

finish 2nd and europa play off spot and he has done what was asked of him by the board. 

He will only get a stay of execution if we finish a strong second. He could be gone in four games if he doesn't start picking up wins.

2, 3 and 4 league positions are a given for a European spot, which isn't a hard task and all places have the same number of qualifiers.

The only highlight of our season now is to stop their treble. It's fkn pitiful.

1 hour ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

That's a very interesting point mate...or it could be a lower English league manager and English league player's mentality.

You could imagine him in changing room after a draw or defeat praising the players for being brave and having the most possession..

Its really hard to see Warburton turning it round and being successful here, we all had high hopes for him and we played sparkling stuff (real fitba) of which we had been totally deprived off for 4 seasons at the start, but the wheels have fell off and its not if but when he goes.

I used to hang on his every word at his initial pressers thinking he was to the manor born for our club, but I now just glaze over, or swerve them completely, I used to think he "got it" about us but  I was mistaken.

19 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

He will only get a stay of execution if we finish a strong second. He could be gone in four games if he doesn't start picking up wins.

2, 3 and 4 league positions are a given for a European spot, which isn't a hard task and all places have the same number of qualifiers.

The only highlight of our season now is to stop their treble. It's fkn pitiful.

And there partly lies the problem it's fucking pathetic a Rangers board actively targeting 2nd they should be chased for that alone,yes winning the league was always going to be a tall order and unrealistic but it absolutely always has to be our target not fucking 2nd disgusted by that tbh so much for going for 55 more King bulkshit he can fuck off aswell and take that prick Murray and his loser managed with him 

42 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Why would he go ?

That's the 'doing the bare minimum to get by' sort of thinking that characterised the McCoist era.

12 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

And there partly lies the problem it's fucking pathetic a Rangers board actively targeting 2nd they should be chased for that alone,yes winning the league was always going to be a tall order and unrealistic but it absolutely always has to be our target not fucking 2nd disgusted by that tbh so much for going for 55 more King bulkshit he can fuck off aswell and take that prick Murray and his loser managed with him 

The 2nd place was a realistic target but it's not info that should have been aired publicly and especially now by our missing chairman. 

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The 2nd place was a realistic target but it's not info that should have been aired publicly and especially now by our missing chairman. 

2nd place in Scotland is nowhere it's never an achievement to finish 2nd in this piss poor league the taigs are looking like Barcelona in this dog shit league when in reality they aren't very good they just aren't getting challenged 

This fiasco really makes me sad and angry now, mark these results are not random this is due to the fact you have signed players who are not winners you are not a winner, we will not settle for mediocrity and being unlucky at home by drawing with Ross fucking county!!!!!  snow in Majorca is random not beating teams in the top 6 is just shite!!!!!! Get yer hat an yer wand oot and fix this shite

7 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

2nd place in Scotland is nowhere it's never an achievement to finish 2nd in this piss poor league the taigs are looking like Barcelona in this dog shit league when in reality they aren't very good they just aren't getting challenged 

You should speak to bears who watched us finish 3,3,4,4,4&5 from 80/81-85/86.

Not referring to you but too many spoilt brats among our support who think success is a given no matter how we achieve it.    

53 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You could imagine him in changing room after a draw or defeat praising the players for being brave and having the most possession..

There is absolutely nothing whatsoever for you to go on except your own imagination when you make that assumption. As you say, "you" can imagine it, but I can't.

34 minutes ago, HG5 said:

That's the 'doing the bare minimum to get by' sort of thinking that characterised the McCoist era.

I genuinely think that was the target he was given by the board , possibly win a cup as well. 

Without significant investment there was no other achievable target. 

14 minutes ago, jcb said:

You should speak to bears who watched us finish 3,3,4,4,4&5 from 80/81-85/86.

Not referring to you but too many spoilt brats among our support who think success is a given no matter how we achieve it.    

I could never accept even 2nd to them mate I despise them with every fibre of my body and my hatred grows year on year while we aren't on top and I have to endure their gloating rancid taig faces 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I could never accept even 2nd to them mate I despise them with every fibre of my body and my hatred grows year on year while we aren't on top and I have to endure their gloating rancid taig faces 

Think how good you'll feel when we do return to the top.

When you go through the bad times you enjoy the good times even more. Believe me as someone who grew up in their 9IAR and also from 78-87 without winning a title

Stay positive and support EVERY player who pulls on the jersey.

3 minutes ago, jcb said:

Think how good you'll feel when we do return to the top.

When you go through the bad times you enjoy the good times even more. Believe me as someone who grew up in their 9IAR and also from 78-87 without winning a title

Stay positive and support EVERY player who pulls on the jersey.

It's hard staying positive at the moment but I'm trying my best ??