What are our chances of finishing second?

CottonRunt

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its hard to see any positives at all here. If the rumours are right and king was planning on getting shot anyway then the management have tried to jump before being pushed and hope to save face(it's not the first time weir has been involved in a disaster spell).  

Being listed on the stock exchange would've brought more light to the situation that's a given but clarity and mendacious don't mix and then on Twitter you have the sleazy looking big lipped bastard Chris graham being a sort of mouth peice for the board and that just doesn't sit right after Muslim gate.

id like it to be eck simply because the man carrys abit of class and integrity about him but just can't see it. I expect some yes man to be brought in and have another season built on hope.

murray and king are just a pure staunch Rangers version of llambias and easdale but without anyway of getting money to the club

54 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Not good...

Screenshot_2017_02_16_at_10_53_07.png

Next 3 games away to Dundee, ICT and home against St J whilst sheep Away to Killie and Hamilton whilst home to RC.

Cannot afford for that gap to widen so need Maximum points and having already won away against both this season this should be doable.

15 minutes ago, OhW said:

Not true. If we win all of our remaining games we will finish second.

That would mean beating Aberdeen away, where the have only lost once and that was to the runaway leaders.

Despite how well we played there last time, and the fact that we deserved to take something from that game, I really can't see us winning there.

If we get a draw there and beat them at Ibrox then we could still finish ahead of them if we match their other results.

However I'm not sure we can finish second unless they falter.

Let's see what happens on Sunday. If Murty can get a positive reaction out of these players then second place over the course should be ours. However if the sheep win on Saturday and we labour to another draw then I'd say 3rd/4th place battle will be on.

fuck sake. How bad are we?

16 minutes ago, OhW said:

I agree with everything you said there, but that's not what you said in the original post. 

I think you'll find it is. I finish by saying I don't think we'll get second unless Aberdeen falter. Which is hardly different to my original post.

I'm hoping Greame Murty will play 4-4-2 next game Even with the pish we have we should have enough to get  second.

Murty spoke well  post match comments  I'm hoping he can get a lot more out of the players and  I'd rather we take our time in getting the right manger in ..