big eck

RFC55

Sorry but this choice is completley uninspiring. Maybe to steady the ship until season end but no fucking longer. Need somone with a bit of vision to take is forward. His record since leaving us is horrendous. Total failure and cant get a gig anywhere else bar us by the look if it

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye what we need is a manager who is modern thinking in his approach.

Test hydration levels and do analysis with the players and teach them about pitch geography.....

Maybe there's something in between the cavemen and the modern theorists ... I don't think that's McLeish though. 

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

utterly embarrassing that we are talking about just over half a mill prize money when we have a chairman that talked about spending 30mill of his own money on us

And the same chairman tells us he was willing to waive the club's right to £700k last week. 

7 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Maybe there's something in between the cavemen and the modern theorists ... I don't think that's McLeish though. 

So you think McLeish is a caveman because how you imagine him to be in the dressing room shouting and bawling?

Not very presumptious are you?

Because he isn't the best talker on tv doesn't mean he can't organise a team of players.

Maybe the stone-age shouting and bawling might make guys like Tav wisen up and keep position.

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Watched the discussions on Sky coverage of the game after coming back from it , and i don't know why , but despite his denials , I thought there's been some sort of approach . Just something . 

Yes, he was grinning away the whole time. He knows he's coming back. God help us. 

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

So you think McLeish is a caveman because how you imagine him to be in the dressing room shouting and bawling?

Because he isn't the best talker on tv doesn't mean he can't organise a team of players.

Maybe the stone-age shouting and bawling might make guys like Tav wisen up and keep position.

dont recall alex ferguson being that comfortable in front of a camera, he must have been a caveman as well :lol:

We should be targeting a manager right now instead of messing about, If we wait till the summer and we have qualified for Europe it means a new manager will have around 4 weeks until our first qualifying game,Targeting players and getting them to come could take a couple of weeks,Which would leave two weeks until first qualifiers.  

He won't also have the option of watching our players if the season has ended,Providing it's someone who doesn't know or has watched the team.

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

dont recall alex ferguson being that comfortable in front of a camera, he must have been a caveman as well :lol:

Aye, and his shouting and bawling (hairdrier) in the dressing room done absolutely hee-haw for Man U did it?

There would be a few in our dressing room sporting black eyes, just like Beckham, if Alex Ferguson was in charge.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Hard to believe that someone who can't communicate effectively in public turns into an ace communicator and organiser when the dressing room door is shut, but I guess we'll see how effective the McLeish approach is over the weeks and months ahead, because it looks as if it's coming our way.  

9 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Yes, he was grinning away the whole time. He knows he's coming back. God help us. 

Yeh ,  that and his mannerisms seemed odd . Also said something along the lines of only discussing this around the edges or something 

No problems if it's as an interim manager but hoping for something more exciting longer term   .

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye, and his shouting and bawling (hairdrier) in the dressing room done absolutely hee-haw for Man U did it?

There would be a few in our dressing room sporting black eyes, just like Beckham, if Alex Ferguson was in charge.

I know that McLeish worships at the feet of SAF but are you seriously suggesting that he's in that class as a manager? 

1 minute ago, Trooblue said:

Hard to believe that someone who can't communicate effectively in public turns into an ace communicator and organiser when the dressing room door is shut, but I guess we'll see how effective the McLeish approach is over the weeks and months ahead, because it looks as if it's coming our way.  

Remember Warburtons interviews when he first came?

Buzzwords aplenty, clichés we hadn't heard before but grew accustomed too, impressive stuff we all thought.

Do you think he was an ace communicator and organiser?

2 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

I know that McLeish worships at the feet of SAF but are you seriously suggesting that he's in that class as a manager? 

Aye cos it looks like i was suggesting that doesn't it?

It wasn't even me who brought Ferguson up.

Ferguson was a bit of a caveman though eh?