*** The Official Inverness CT vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Forrester has more goals and assists than Toral Halliday and Holt Combined, Windass has the most assists and Key passes per 90 minutes played in the league iirc. They might not be great but they're far better than some of the names that seemingly get in the team every week.

Toral has barely played so it's unsurprising that Forrester has more of anything than him. Halliday plays more defensively than Forrester so again unsurprising. 

I'm not trying to justify Halliday or to a lesser extent Toral but I don't think Forrester is good enough and I think while Windass has the potential it hasn't really been happening! 

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

We shouldn't be dictated to by other clubs that's fucking embarassing

We owe it to them to protect their players mate, it's already been explained to us a few weeks back regarding Hyndman. 

We are merely a crèche for other clubs youngsters now and a retirement home of sorts for the older players.

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Just don't understand how Forrester and Windass don't get a start in this team but Halliday and Toral do.

Probably because they aren't really any better. Windass has shown it in very brief flashes but Forrester is a poor footballer. You're right though - they should get a chance it's just that it wouldn't make any difference.