1872 Questions.

ianferguson

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is chase always the one dog in paw patrol that is out to every emergency ? Tell me that, then show me the deeds. No point in being jerry fucking mcguire "show me.the money" as we have fuck all between all those in brown brogues. 

Fuck sake cunt make.more off punting gear than these cuts have between them 

Joke

Full stop 

Why are we settling for "a good second place"?

What have you done to promote our club and attract investment?

Why do you constantly let blatant lies be printed unchallenged and leave us fans out to dry?

Where is the proof of where money has been invested instead of just plucking figures from thin air?

Who is in charge of recruiting the new manager and what kind of direction have you in mind?

How is the building bridges going and do you realise how pathetic that sounds?

Do any of you actually care one iota about how embarrassing the situation has been for us fans?

Does our chairman intend to watch any of our games or face questions from fans or does he only appear at flag unfurling?

WHERE IS THE PROMISED TRANSPARENCY YOU KEPT HARPING ON ABOUT???

1 hour ago, deco19761 said:

Why is chase always the one dog in paw patrol that is out to every emergency ? Tell me that, then show me the deeds. No point in being jerry fucking mcguire "show me.the money" as we have fuck all between all those in brown brogues. 

Fuck sake cunt make.more off punting gear than these cuts have between them 

Joke

Full stop 

Chase is the No1 pup so he's always picked, plus he wears blue!

So my wee one tells me anyway!

What was so important that both yourself and Mr Gilligan decided not to attend the Hogmanay game?

What exactly does Mr Murray and Mr Gilligan bring to the table?

Whilst currently going backwards as a club, why do we seem to excel in going from one clusterfuck to another?

Why has a director of football suddenly become a priority when you previously said this about them?

‘I don’t like the idea of having a manager and some director sitting in a boardroom above him. That doesn’t make sense to me.

‘I’m not sure it has worked very well wherever it has been applied.’

You told the support that once in power you would personally invest somewhere in the region of 15 - 30 million within the first 4 years and that winning the league and stopping celtic winning 10 in a row was a priority. 2 years in and you haven't invested anywhere near the amount you spoke about and the team is currently 30 points behind with absolutely no sign of the gap closing. When can we expect you to put the kind of cash into the team that will give us a realistic chance of winning title number 55?

4 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

You told the support that once in power you would personally invest somewhere in the region of 15 - 30 million within the first 4 years and that winning the league and stopping celtic winning 10 in a row was a priority. 2 years in and you haven't invested anywhere near the amount you spoke about and the team is currently 30 points behind with absolutely no sign of the gap closing. When can we expect you to put the kind of cash into the team that will give us a realistic chance of winning title number 55?

Has your account been hacked?

?