Full Rangers end

superally07

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holt for Haliday when we are needing a goal is an absolute fucking joke.

Keirnans defending is beyond fucking schoolboy. That cunt should never wear a Rangers top again. I remember the days a Rangers top was a privelidge. Now we get all sorts wearing it. The only cunt tonight who should wear it again is Wes and Kenny. The rest are absolute shitebags. Not even Haliday has the baws to hit somecunt to try get cunts going. Beyond scunnered is an understatement 

The fans were excellent.

We done a wee sum last night to work out how much Inverness away costs. Of you're a member for bus and ticket alone it's 40. For non member 45.

Cargo for the way up say a score. If you like some class A then it's either 100 for one 80 for one or 40/50 for a half. That's you minimum 100 quid. If you go to a boozer you're another 30-50 quid. 

Then you've to get a cargo for home time. All in a trip to ICT away can cost you, a day/half day holiday, 150quid minimum.

Now I know the drink and class A isn't the players fault as its an enjoyable pastime for many of the fans. But this is life to some. Work your mundane job Monday to Friday. and then look forward to the football at the weekend. It's a release for many of us. Even if they offered to pay the cost for the match ticket or lay on buses for the RSCs for the next away game up north. They should really be doing something. They tell us how great we are but I doubt they mean it.

I've not been a member of a bus for over 9 years now but have been lucky to use kinning park, bridgeton and my now kind of current bus. You turn up to these buses not really knowing folk on them and by the time you've got off your mates with half the bus. It's a cracking part of the trip meeting the other loonies that frequent the buses. The club imo don't value the support, in fact I don't think any club truly does. It's all lip service to keep the fans sweet.

there's guys who are ready for divorce courts following this club. Leipzig got announced for 19 days or so after Xmas and 8000 of us fannies booked up and headed off to Germany. Away we went planes trains and automobiles for a friendly to watch us get humped. It's just what we do.

but like the previous board this one could be close to losing a support and may well find out that if we feel the pish is getting ripped out of us then it will be them who won't be sitting in the stadiums watching us. We will always be there.

Sorry for the mad rant :lol:

But I ain't happy this morning 

31 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The fans were excellent.

We done a wee sum last night to work out how much Inverness away costs. Of you're a member for bus and ticket alone it's 40. For non member 45.

Cargo for the way up say a score. If you like some class A then it's either 100 for one 80 for one or 40/50 for a half. That's you minimum 100 quid. If you go to a boozer you're another 30-50 quid. 

Then you've to get a cargo for home time. All in a trip to ICT away can cost you, a day/half day holiday, 150quid minimum.

Now I know the drink and class A isn't the players fault as its an enjoyable pastime for many of the fans. But this is life to some. Work your mundane job Monday to Friday. and then look forward to the football at the weekend. It's a release for many of us. Even if they offered to pay the cost for the match ticket or lay on buses for the RSCs for the next away game up north. They should really be doing something. They tell us how great we are but I doubt they mean it.

I've not been a member of a bus for over 9 years now but have been lucky to use kinning park, bridgeton and my now kind of current bus. You turn up to these buses not really knowing folk on them and by the time you've got off your mates with half the bus. It's a cracking part of the trip meeting the other loonies that frequent the buses. The club imo don't value the support, in fact I don't think any club truly does. It's all lip service to keep the fans sweet.

there's guys who are ready for divorce courts following this club. Leipzig got announced for 19 days or so after Xmas and 8000 of us fannies booked up and headed off to Germany. Away we went planes trains and automobiles for a friendly to watch us get humped. It's just what we do.

but like the previous board this one could be close to losing a support and may well find out that if we feel the pish is getting ripped out of us then it will be them who won't be sitting in the stadiums watching us. We will always be there.

Superb post!

6 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Superb post!

Just ramblings after another pathetic result mate. Pretty sure nearly everyone else has the same feelings this morning.

150 quid though minimum is what guys I know personally will have spent last night. Then the money for the tarriers came out last Monday and Hamilton cup tie came out on Tuesday. This week alone people will have spent again a minimum of 222 quid. That ain't far off a week's wages for some. 

It's sickening 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Just ramblings after another pathetic result mate. Pretty sure nearly everyone else has the same feelings this morning.

150 quid though minimum is what guys I know personally will have spent last night. Then the money for the tarriers came out last Monday and Hamilton cup tie came out on Tuesday. This week alone people will have spent again a minimum of 222 quid. That ain't far off a week's wages for some. 

It's sickening 

It sums it up perfectly tho, it's actually got to the stage where my Mrs has been saying to me why waste the money when your just gona come back in a pissed off mood, uses the money to take the kids out for the day instead. IL always go to the games when I can but I guess she is right in some respects.

The board don't give a fuck about the fans and hopefully this so called fans group will speak up for the fans that actually spend their hard earned cash following the team to watch shite results

6 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

It sums it up perfectly tho, it's actually got to the stage where my Mrs has been saying to me why waste the money when your just gona come back in a pissed off mood, uses the money to take the kids out for the day instead. IL always go to the games when I can but I guess she is right in some respects.

The board don't give a fuck about the fans and hopefully this so called fans group will speak up for the fans that actually spend their hard earned cash following the team to watch shite results

I've got LV in June mate and will only do one or two more away games this season now. If I do I'm still going to be the best part of 130 quid. Cause I need to save i don't know if I can justify it 

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've got LV in June mate and will only do one or two more away games this season now. If I do I'm still going to be the best part of 130 quid. Cause I need to save i don't know if I can justify it 

Another thing you need to save for like many other fans, bet some of the suits will attend using club expenses

36 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Our support has shown fantastic loyalty to the club the last few years,filling Inverness on a shitty wet Friday night in February just hammers that point home,the guys that make these trips deserve much better 

it's not just been ICT though mate. Since demotion it's been Annan, elgin, brechin, forres mechanics qots. The loyalty shown by this support is absolutely unreal 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

it's not just been ICT though mate. Since demotion it's been Annan, elgin, brechin, forres mechanics qots. The loyalty shown by this support is absolutely unreal 

It's about the only thing that reminds me this is Rangers. 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

The fans were excellent.

I feel exactly the same m8, I'm fucking numb watching us just now, my sorrow is now turning to anger, I will renew my season tickets in the summer regardless of what happens because Rangers are a huge part of my life and I simply cannot just let that go, the current shambles do not deserve us but our club does, right at this minute I don't recognise this as our club, I'm fucking fuming. 

9 minutes ago, Dunny_01 said:

was one of best atmospheres for long time last night, but dens park was shocking but the difference was the players tried, saturday was down right out of order

but both nights proved half of they players dont belong at rangers 

Just half?

10 hours ago, superally07 said:

Who's never ranges fans ??? the guys that traveled 8 hours return on a Friday night ?? Please don't tell me ur saying we aren't fans ??

Fuck up ya prick. A travel the length and breadth of this country to follow my team and I've to put up with stupid fucking wee boys singing were shite and we know we are? That's embarrassing. 

14 hours ago, james_85 said:

Club should dig deep and refund all the fans who travelled up and had to sit through that 90 mins of pish

They should and perhaps under a different boss......

Good on you lads for taking your lives in your hands and travelling all that distance, just a pity the players are so shite.