*** The Official Rangers vs Hamilton Accies Match Thread ***

7 minutes ago, Imodium said:

Toral is a liability, we are so poor in midfield, he is no better than Halliday

Aye right, is starting to fit in to that midfield formation that puts a great deal of pressure on being in the right place to take the ball all the time, takes the ball. slows it down, passes well has been much better this game after improving in the last one , had a decent shot and got himself in to the box and battled for the penalty.

I assume you are just fishing re Halliday.

Luck of urgency throughout the team once again. Loose passes all over the shop. Again na cunt thats strong in the challlenge. Powder puff midfield which will na doubt result in fucking haliday being shipped on. Still in the bright side at least we're winning

Just now, VladimirWeiss69 said:

You and me watching a different game, IMO he has been one of our better players. Holt and hyndman have been worse than him this game

Honestly mate in the 2nd half watch how many times he turns his back to get away from taking on possession, he knows exactly what he is doing, it's just laziness. He doesn't track back unless the ball is within a five yard radius.

Maybe it's a culture thing being from the Barca academy but they draw players out of position when they do it and it's totally different when you are battling against Hamilton. 

I can see him being more useful if we had the luxury of having a place for someone in a free role that can dip in and out of the game but I don't think we do with the current players.