Ref

Escobar

Fuckin hell does no one go to the game any more and watch it on some dodgy stream instead where you miss most of what's going on. He was a fucking bead rattlin bastard that did his utmost to make sure St Johnstone took something from the game. Not only did we beat another team, we beat him as well. He must've been beelin when Hyndman scored.

Please leave the Ref blaming to The Filth. I have seen enough dodgy decisions go for and against us over the years to realise that the majority of refs (with a very few dishonorable exceptions, Dr Death for one) do not have an agenda against us. We should be good enough to blow the opposition away regardless if the whole team of match officials were season holders at the Super Sty.

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Fuckin hell does no one go to the game any more and watch it on some dodgy stream instead where you miss most of what's going on. 

At the sending off most people around me including myself were giving the ref pelters and then a guy a couple of seats along piped up and said he'd been watching the game on his phone and the ref was 100% correct.

So there you go, you can go to the game and watch it on a dodgy stream at the same time. Bonkers but it shut us up.

9 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Exactly right. And if it wasnt a penalty it was a yellow card but he did neither. I was right behind the goal and he was defintely tripped 

O'hallorans was the exact same. It would appear the pressure that's been built up over the years from scum is starting to pay off where we get fuck all decisions. Probably just being a paranoid Protestant right enough.

11 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Honestly didnt think he did all that much wrong.

Waghorn should have had a freekick but think the angle made it difficult for the ref.

Booked one of them for diving, which on second viewing was a bit harsh, but was not a penalty.

Kiernan sending off was the right call.

The boy who got booked for diving should have been sent off.

He hacked McKay down in the first half just outside the box when McKay had went by him.

7 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

At the sending off most people around me including myself were giving the ref pelters and then a guy a couple of seats along piped up and said he'd been watching the game on his phone and the ref was 100% correct.

So there you go, you can go to the game and watch it on a dodgy stream at the same time. Bonkers but it shut us up.

but-why.gif

11 hours ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Really? Since when? Thought it was just corners and throw ins. 

You can't be offside at a goal kick IF you receive the ball DIRECT from the goal kick; If you are in an offside position and receive the ball indirectly after the goal kick has been taken, then it's a free kick.