Kiernan

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See in fairness to him, he played well at Inverness up until their winning goal when he wasn't physical enough.

I only seen first half against St Johnstone and he seemed to play well but I didn't see 2nd half and obvious the sending off. And today he strolled it

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Poor again. Didn't have anything serious to do so it made him look ok. 

There was a couple of times the ball completely bypassed him until Hill cleared it

He wasn't poor. If as a CB your keeper doesn't have a save to make then you haven't been poor. 

He did fine today, won every header, was solid on the deck and largely pretty good in possession. 

He is just the whipping boy at the moment. The attitude and words towards him by of some on here are an embarrassment. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

He wasn't poor. If as a CB your keeper doesn't have a save to make then you haven't been poor. 

He did fine today, won every header, was solid on the deck and largely pretty good in possession. 

He is just the whipping boy at the moment. The attitude and words towards him by of some on here are an embarrassment. 

I have an opinion. My opinion isn't an embarrassment it's a reflection on what I seen today. 

There was 4 balls played into the box and who was caught flat footed for every single one? Kiernan. Who cleaned up after him? Hill. 

One actually went over him at head height:lol: That's what I seen at the game.

He hardly went up for a header it was Hill vs Bingham the full game. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

I have an opinion. My opinion isn't an embarrassment it's a reflection on what I seen today. 

There was 4 balls played into the box and who was caught flat footed for every single one? Kiernan. Who cleaned up after him? Hill. 

One actually went over him at head height:lol: That's what I seen at the game.

He hardly went up for a header it was Hill vs Bingham the full game. 

So did you want Kiernan to join in and challenge Hill and Bingham aswell?

He's made mistakes, most players do. But there's times he strolls games and is more than good enough. The semi against them he dominated it. He's more than capable. But when he makes a mistake it's like he's the worst player we've ever had, and the abuse he gets for doing the odd thing wrong is atrocious 

he makes just as many mistakes as hill, Wilson, Wallace, Tav, Toral, Garner, waggy, Holt, McKay but he gets pelters for it. I really am baffled. 

The final, letting stokes in was his worst, that was just plain bad defending, but everything else has been a simple mistake that happens to everyone. And I'd argue he gives the ball away less than you'd think, he wins more headers than you think and makes blocks more than you think. But there's a real effort by a few to continually talk him down. 

Ive been wanting to make a thread for a while that he's actually a good defender, the way we play he gets very little cover from Tav and Hill isn't quick enough to cover the space behind him. I like them both and think they put in a power of work 

21 minutes ago, williamcarvel9 said:

So did you want Kiernan to join in and challenge Hill and Bingham aswell?

He said he won headers. He clearly didn't if it was Hill vs Bingham for the majority of the game. 

Like I said there was 4 balls into the box he missed completely. One was head height and he still missed it. 

It doesn't even matter if he played ok. It should be an expectation against a team fighting relegation.

24 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Blinkered mate. He was fine today. 

I said the attitude towards him was an embarrassment, not having an opinion. Cunts calling him a taig and all that chat are an embarrassment. 

They are not, Graeme.

15 minutes ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

He's made mistakes, most players do. But there's times he strolls games and is more than good enough. The semi against them he dominated it. He's more than capable. But when he makes a mistake it's like he's the worst player we've ever had, and the abuse he gets for doing the odd thing wrong is atrocious 

he makes just as many mistakes as hill, Wilson, Wallace, Tav, Toral, Garner, waggy, Holt, McKay but he gets pelters for it. I really am baffled. 

The final, letting stokes in was his worst, that was just plain bad defending, but everything else has been a simple mistake that happens to everyone. And I'd argue he gives the ball away less than you'd think, he wins more headers than you think and makes blocks more than you think. But there's a real effort by a few to continually talk him down. 

Ive been wanting to make a thread for a while that he's actually a good defender, the way we play he gets very little cover from Tav and Hill isn't quick enough to cover the space behind him. I like them both and think they put in a power of work 

What an absolute power of shite.