Kiernan to miss clash V Bheasts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I know everyone doesn't think much of him, but it's a bit of a blow IMO. Hill, Wilson and Senderos are all slow as a week in the jail. 

I agree, it also means if we decide to play with 3 centre backs as we did last time then Senderos plays.

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I know everyone doesn't think much of him, but it's a bit of a blow IMO. Hill, Wilson and Senderos are all slow as a week in the jail. 

I agree, I actually think this is a blow!

Like someone else said, Wilson looks overweight and is slow as shit anyway. Thinks he's better than he is also.

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Yes his lightning speed will be sorely missed

3 minutes ago, Cobham said:

I agree, I actually think this is a blow!

Like someone else said, Wilson looks overweight and is slow as shit anyway. Thinks he's better than he is also.

Wilson could be deed and he'd still be a better CB than the taig 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Wilson could be deed and he'd still be a better CB than the taig 

As bad as the situation is, Kiernan is the best defender to partner Hill. Wilson is a total liability. Shit on the turn, slow as shit, dallys on the ball! Wilson won't get near Sinclair or Dembele if he plays!

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

Give Bates a baptism of fire in back 3, sink or swim. If he's any worse than Senderos, Wilson or Kiernon he'd be as well chucking it, no matter his age.

Bold!

Centre backs and OF debuts fill me with dread after the bald yin! 

1 minute ago, Cobham said:

As bad as the situation is, Kiernan is the best defender to partner Hill. Wilson is a total liability. Shit on the turn, slow as shit, dallys on the ball! Wilson won't get near Sinclair or Dembele if he plays!

Not for me.

Kiernan is a man child who doesn't have the brain to understand you need to stay with your man. He has no speed, he can;t pass and every single game he gives possession to the attackers at least once. His passing is abysmal to the point you cringe when he is on the ball. 

Wilson isn't great or even good...he's pish but he's not fucking pish which is where Kiernan is at. 

Honestly the dumbest fucker I have ever seen play football.