Crown inn Ayrshire

KingKirk

3 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

I was almost refused service at a wee place called The Paraffin Lamp due to my shocked inability to immediately respond to the barmaids blunt enquiry about my Catholicness or otherwise. 

Only in Bearshire. 

The Para-feinian-Lamp, only kiddin, we went there years ago on the bikes and it was always mobbed.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

No doubt mate, but I've not really settle in any one place since I've been down here and I haven't got to know anyone yet - so have very little friends except the guys at work.

Bit OT but maybe you need to spend less time on the internet and more time meeting real people:lol:

6 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

I was almost refused service at a wee place called The Paraffin Lamp due to my shocked inability to immediately respond to the barmaids blunt enquiry about my Catholicness or otherwise. 

Only in Bearshire. 

Where is the parrifin lamp?

10 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

No doubt mate, but I've not really settle in any one place since I've been down here and I haven't got to know anyone yet - so have very little friends except the guys at work.

Dive into any pub that's showing our game, do a bit of earwigging you will soon find your fellow bears, usually loud and easy to find.

I heard Peterborough is full of Eastern Europeans , that right?

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

The Delta in Irvine used to be my go to for away games I wasn't attending. Small and there's loads of half-deid looking cunts that frequent it but its as staunch as they come.

It still has the 'Rangers pub' tag to it. But may lose some business when the Rangers Supporters Club opens up about 100 yards away... which is also to be 100 yards away from the Taig CSC.

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

Dive into any pub that's showing our game, do a bit of earwigging you will soon find your fellow bears, usually loud and easy to find.

I heard Peterborough is full of Eastern Europeans , that right?

The odds of hearing an english conversation while you walk down the main shopping street is 50 50 :depressed: