• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Lol dreghorn, only slightly better than irvine

I was born in irvine and lived my life in kilwinning

I'm a proud ayrshire lad... man... stupid auld fuck

You still stay in Kilwinning mate?

Hahahah Good Stuff!!

This is usually my second choice local (prefer the Eglinton across the road) but know several people that go here.

Does the Daily Rhebel mention anything about the Taig CFC club in Irvine that plays its pro rhebel music (in the guise of a social club) on a weekly basis?

Fuck... i was gonna watch the game in the house. Might go to the Crown now. 

(Note... this comment is copyrighted and cannot be copied onto Bears Den Meltdown by Taigs)

10 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Hahahah Good Stuff!!

This is usually my second choice local (prefer the Eglinton across the road) but know several people that go here.

Does the Daily Rhebel mention anything about the Taig CFC club in Irvine that plays its pro rhebel music (in the guise of a social club) on a weekly basis?

(Note... this comment is copyrighted and cannot be copied onto Bears Den Meltdown by Taigs)

Also... does the Daily Rhebel mention how much the Crown helped raise for Cash for Kids in West FMs recent "Best Street" competiton/fundraiser (cant remember the name)...  (as well as other locals and businesses) 

It was in the thousands I am sure...

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Even reading the article on the website they're trying hard to pin something on it but they know they can't .. hence them starting talking about Murty and the match in the article :lol: 

Good on the pub owner for refusing to comment, too. Don't give them any time and ammo. 

Should have done one and told them as a Scot he's proud of the Scottish diaspora in Northern Ireland and that the Ulster Scots choose to follow Rangers. That he loves nothing more than to celebrate their rich and valiant history through the colourfully expressive music and other cultural traditions for which both the Ulster Scots and Rangers are famous.

As Plumbger said above, let's reject this attempt to smear a people and their right to self expression because they had the audacity to defend themselves from the horror of Irish terrorism. 

Our media and leaders should be ashamed of themselves for not only failing to stand by our own kin during their fight for cultural survival at the hands of brutal killers but for also allowing the romantic and naive arguments associated with these murderers to thrive whilst shaking the head at those of their victims.

They are Scotland's shame. Much more so than the average piss stained cretin who follows Celtic. What is all the more shameful is that many of these people consider themselves to be Scottish nationalists whilst shaking the hands of people who are covered in our blood.

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

yet  pricks keep buying and giving their website hits

57 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

their follow up story is about the pub being owned by a distant relative of Donald Trump 

You don't do irony do you :mutley:

Anyone else mind the other belter from this fenian rhag about 3 years ago when the lassie got bottled at the big walk ... turned out she was part of a wee gang and it was gang fight at the green ... turns out the wee lassie was a tarrier from a tarrier family in Govan and had the lassies family in the same newspaper a few days later saying "Stop these hate parades" or something along them lines :lol::lol::lol: 

If you didn't laugh - the Scottish media at it's best. 

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

Hahahah Good Stuff!!

Has there always been two pubs, used to visit Springside in the 70's quite frequently but only remember one boozer, perhaps my memory playing tricks, again.