• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If this gamble does work and it turns out to be an absolute master-stroke then the fans faith in the board will sky rocket. Mine included.

If this gamble doesn't pay off you'd like to think they'd be hounded. They should, but you never know the way a lot of our support think. They're probably thinking of excuses for the board just incase it doesn't work out as we speak. 

Since this is a positive thread we can only hope they realise how critical backing Pedro is, without backing for better players it will be an impossible job, for anyone IMO.

I'm happy with Pedro. The list of other options, bar FDB was uninspiring. Least we are thinking outside the box and taking a risk. I want a hungry manager, a competitor. Someone who has something to prove and is ambitious. He appears to be technically astute and a modern manager. I want an empire builder in charge. A potential Ferguson or Wenger and hope that's what we have now. Will be interesting to see who we appoint as his number two.

22 minutes ago, don logan said:

I'm happy with Pedro. The list of other options, bar FDB was uninspiring. Least we are thinking outside the box and taking a risk. I want a hungry manager, a competitor. Someone who has something to prove and is ambitious. He appears to be technically astute and a modern manager. I want an empire builder in charge. A potential Ferguson or Wenger and hope that's what we have now. Will be interesting to see who we appoint as his number two.

:winnings:

Hope it's one of those cash rich Sheiks he worked for in Doha .... that would get my vote mate ..... :thuglife:

:UK:

25 minutes ago, don logan said:

Well put dl 

Think it'll be Murty 

1 hour ago, BigJack1690 said:

Heard fans on clyde 1 phone in saying they wont be renewing season tickets due to his appointment. My message to those fans is - dont let the door hit you on the way out. Full backing needed for our new manager.

Welcome Pedro!:rangers:

Not Rangers fans 

2 hours ago, BigJack1690 said:

Heard fans on clyde 1 phone in saying they wont be renewing season tickets due to his appointment. My message to those fans is - dont let the door hit you on the way out. Full backing needed for our new manager.

Welcome Pedro!:rangers:

Someone who calls that shower especially to announce that they are not renewing ain't a Rangers fan, end of.

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I agree he needs to be supported and given a chance. It doesn't mean anyone has to be excited or overwhelmed by him, either.

As far as I'm concerned I can't wait for him to get started. Sooner the better ... and start proving the doubters wrong myself included.

I'll still raise my concerns in various threads as and where the topic takes me but I'll try not to flood in with negativity towards him all the time too tho. 

Think we're all in the same boat KAI, he needs a bit of time to find his feet, I'm less than impressed with the appointment as I had never heard of the guy until our interest in him but for whatever reason he's ended up here, could be the board have pulled a master stroke, maybe like Warburton it's ultimately a mistake, time will tell but like yourself, starting tomorrow (I know he's only a spectator like ourselves) he will have the full backing of the best supporters in the world. 12 months from now will paint a better picture and he by then will either be a legend in the making or he will be gone.