Support Pedro

eosmhdo

5 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Think every Rangers fan wants him to do well and if some have reservations that doesnt mean they dont support him.

I have no idea if he will be a success but he does have a tough challenge ahead of him, if he has the players showing a fighting spirit then that will be half the battle for me. 

Well said. Each and every bear wants him to do well but for some the days of chanting managers names before they've even had a game are long gone. They have to earn it and I have full confidence that Caixinha will

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's quite the gamble as prior to our interest I had never heard of him, nonetheless he has my full back.

Welcome to the worlds most successful club, one of the biggest clubs in the world and the club with the biggest support in Scotland.

49 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

Right guys, the man is in position now and fully deserves to be backed to the hilt by all connected with the club. Let's put any reservations aside and put our faith in the man in control. I just hope the board will back the guy with the finance needed to get us back on track. Onwards and upwards starting fucking now and especially tomorrow. Bring it on. WATP.

@sassaaaa he say NO

33 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This has to be the last roll of the dice for this board. If they don't appear to be giving him all the backing and more then the support will finally turn on them in a big way. 

Must be last chance for them now. My faith that they will step up is low, but hopefully I am wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Must be last chance for them now. My faith that they will step up is low, but hopefully I am wrong. 

If this gamble does work and it turns out to be an absolute master-stroke then the fans faith in the board will sky rocket. Mine included.

If this gamble doesn't pay off you'd like to think they'd be hounded. They should, but you never know the way a lot of our support think. They're probably thinking of excuses for the board just incase it doesn't work out as we speak. 

12 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Forcing people to have faith in someone they may not believe themselves is the right man for the job? Hmm. 

If you need to be forced to support the club stay away imo. Negativity breeds negative vibes who lead to negative results. I am only asking, not forcing, people to lock away doubts and support the new gaffer. 

3 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

If you need to be forced to support the club stay away imo. Negativity breeds negative vibes who lead to negative results. I am only asking, not forcing, people to lock away doubts and support the new gaffer. 

The OP feels very much like you are telling anyone with doubts to forget the fact they may think it's a poor appointment and support him regardless. Why ask people to lock away doubts? They will think how they want and say what they want. Let them be. They is who they are. We all have differing opinions. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If this gamble does work and it turns out to be an absolute master-stroke then the fans faith in the board will sky rocket. Mine included.

If this gamble doesn't pay off you'd like to think they'd be hounded. They should, but you never know the way a lot of our support think. They're probably thinking of excuses for the board just incase it doesn't work out as we speak. 

I agree, it's a massive gamble for the board and if it goes tits up then rightly they should be hounded. The thread "last throw of the dice for the board" on here shows a lot of people think that way. I really hope it's a master stroke they've pulled but whether it's Pedro, or Jose mourhino in charge he will need backing financially to succeed so it's up to them to provide that to give him the best chance of being successful. 

7 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

Supporting the club doesn't mean putting blind faith in managers.

We must be vigilant as a support but I have no doubts that he will receive the full backing of the fans but we have every right to be cautious

So get off yer fuckin high horse and shut it

7 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

The OP feels very much like you are telling anyone with doubts to forget the fact they may think it's a poor appointment and support him regardless. Why ask people to lock away doubts? They will think how they want and say what they want. Let them be. They is who they are. We all have differing opinions. 

I stand by the op? Mr observant ?

Obviously every Rangers fan will be hoping he does well, the fans love the club and doesn't matter who is in charge, we want to win

In saying that though....this will either be a great appointment and we'll look back next season and say fantastic signing well done....OR it'll end in tears and Pedro will be gone for Xmas...

There's no middle ground here :lol:

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

Supporting the club doesn't mean putting blind faith in managers.

We must be vigilant as a support but I have no doubts that he will receive the full backing of the fans but we have every right to be cautious

So get off yer fuckin high horse and shut it

If high horses were good enough for King William, they are good enough for me ?

Has my full support as did every manager before him. This will either grow or disappear with what I deem as progress in the team within a certain period. In this case until February next year. 2 transfer windows and enough time to install his own philosophy on the team.

Any manager that we brought in was going to be a "gamble".  The three year contract is big but there must be something there that the board really believe in.  I'd rather we went for someone based on the qualities we require rather than their reputation!  Time to look forward!

Two obvious things have to happen before PC is fully adopted by all the support ..... most of what follows relates to next season as he does need time to settle.

1/ The most important being the financial support of the board ..... this is crucial to give any new manager any significant chance of closing the gap, and making us a force again. 

2/ PC himself has to prove he has what it takes to be our manager ...... winning and only winning ..... will be the ultimate proof of this  ..... only then will the support get fully on board 

Needless to say he has a difficult task to try and salvage anything this season .... especially with the majority of the squad he will now inherit ..... but hopefully he has the ability to change this season round and get us to 2nd and also win the SC ...... a difficult task I know ..... but one he has to rise to get everyone on side.

A winning mentality has to be installed in our players first, if we are ever to reach the heights of Rangers teams of the past .... but if 1&2 have been successfully applied, it theoretically should be easier to attain ..... one without the other, as we have seen, obviously ...... just doesn't work.

I'm not yet convinced by PC's appointment but will give him a chance to prove me otherwise.

Underwhelmed Loyal.

:UK:

Whilst being underwhelmed by the appointment, as a Rangers manager he will receive unqualified support. However, the board as the appointer are the ones who should be given a more guarded and circumspect level of support and any reappraisal regarding the appointment should fall squarely upon their shoulders.