Support Pedro

eosmhdo

Right guys, the man is in position now and fully deserves to be backed to the hilt by all connected with the club. Let's put any reservations aside and put our faith in the man in control. I just hope the board will back the guy with the finance needed to get us back on track. Onwards and upwards starting fucking now and especially tomorrow. Bring it on. WATP.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a feeling Pedro will be a good appointment. He takes no crap from anyone and trains players hard and expects a lot of them by all accounts. Previous managers have been too soft on them and let them think that not winning is acceptable.

Looking forwards to seeing what style of play and formation he develops. 

3 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

Right guys, the man is in position now and fully deserves to be backed to the hilt by all connected with the club. Let's put any reservations aside and put our faith in the man in control. I just hope the board will back the guy with the finance needed to get us back on track. Onwards and upwards starting fucking now and especially tomorrow. Bring it on. WATP.

I will back him for sure, but will not be going overboard the way I did when MW came in and got all excited even about his news conferences, I was stupid to say the least :facepalm: but I hope he does well and can really push these wankers from the east end.

The most important part of your post is the highlighted part IMO, if the board do not back him in the transfer window in the summer, he will have no chance. 

Welcome Pedro. :thumbup:

I agree he needs to be supported and given a chance. It doesn't mean anyone has to be excited or overwhelmed by him, either.

As far as I'm concerned I can't wait for him to get started. Sooner the better ... and start proving the doubters wrong myself included.

I'll still raise my concerns in various threads as and where the topic takes me but I'll try not to flood in with negativity towards him all the time too tho. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

I will back him for sure, but will not be going overboard the way I did when MW came in and got all excited even about his news conferences, I was stupid to say the least :facepalm: but I hope he does well and can really push these wankers from the east end.

The most important part of your post is the highlighted part IMO, if the board do not back him in the transfer window in the summer, he will have no chance. 

100% agree mate, they must come up with the goods

By no means a proven appointment, but i think he has potential none the less. If anything he gives off the impression that he has an even an ounce of character and metal unlike that soft cunt Warburton. Best of luck to him.

I know Murty will be in charge, but i wonder if he'll have a word with the players in the dressing room before tomorrow. I really don't think it will matter, i think tomorrow will be another (hopefully the last) pasting we'll have to take on the chin - but then again it could be the boost the players need. 

You can do nothing but welcome him and wish him all the luck in the world.

He may just turn out to be a good un, in spite of who his Chairman is.

Must say I'm rather excited at the prospect of seeing how he sets it all up, being pretty alien to the howkers we have in our league. Just hope he doesn't do prisoners and gets some steel into this squad.

18 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This has to be the last roll of the dice for this board. If they don't appear to be giving him all the backing and more then the support will finally turn on them in a big way. 

Think every Rangers fan wants him to do well and if some have reservations that doesnt mean they dont support him.

I have no idea if he will be a success but he does have a tough challenge ahead of him, if he has the players showing a fighting spirit then that will be half the battle for me.