Sky sports let Brown off the hook?

scotty1976

1 minute ago, BlueRD said:

Broon nowadays is no different to Aitken 25 years ago, fouls his way through every game and gets booked about once every 3 months. 

Don't forget the fake injuries to get others booked or a freekick an utter wank of a player who I'd love to have seen against Souness or Hurlock :thuglife:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

a pathetic plastic hard man who is your typical school boy bully who thinks he's hard until he actually comes face to face with a hard man....then he shown for the cowardly piece of shite that he is. 

Would love to see him come up against a Souness, Ian Ferguson, Terry Hurlock or especially Gregor Stevens. We would see how hard he was then.

58 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think Pedro should get odesns a player that can be all over Broon, Play him at his own game of fear and confusion. and stop him from being able to do his captains duties. I honestly don't know how he gets away with stuff.

I would prefer a player who Broon cant close too and self INplodes when he  plays us rather than have a player Who IS there to match him up, we want winners who dont even talk about the Browns of this world as they are not footballers just thugs.

It's a sad day for Scottish football when an arsehole like brown can pick and choose when and if he wants to play for the national team and is the darling of the mhedia although I can understand why he is a role model and captain at the phiggery !

image.jpeg

image.gif

11 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

It's a sad day for Scottish football when an arsehole like brown can pick and choose when and if he wants to play for the national team and is the darling of the mhedia although I can understand why he is a role model and captain at the phiggery !

image.jpeg

image.gif

Any spare change pal.

12 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

image.jpeg

image.gif

The shame is that when he hangs up his boots he will have a drawer full of medals and a bank balance that would choke a horse.
That is a fuckin shame a fuckin turd like this can make it big in the sp f'n l.

Had to laugh at his attempt to take the piss with the keepie uppies when Tavernier got booked ( and never actually touched him)

He was starting to lose control on the second keepie uppie and had lost it by the third - utter pish but our media make him out to be world fucking class. 

Why has no decent English side come in for him ????

You have to wonder eh !

Was pleasantly surprised to see Jason Holt of all players getting into Broon a few times early on, Broon was his usual playing to the gallery but there was a goodshot after the final whistle when Broon was nearly greetin being consoled by Brenda, get it right up him.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Fantastic young Lloyd. :thumbsup:

It would have been a yellow it had been a Rangers player and had been seen by the Ref that is for sure. I think it is more hand/fingers than arm, but he knew what he was doing I am sure of that. :angrywillie: 

22 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Had to laugh at his attempt to take the piss with the keepie uppies when Tavernier got booked ( and never actually touched him)

He was starting to lose control on the second keepie uppie and had lost it by the third - utter pish but our media make him out to be world fucking class. 

Why has no decent English side come in for him ????

You have to wonder eh !

I was just going to say that. There's a reason he hasn't played in england. Not good enough