Sportscene

RFC16

Just now, novosleftboot said:

People actually give a fuck where the cameras were pointing after we scored?

I was way too wrapped up in the moment to even notice - I must have looked a right cunt jumping around like an idiot. I'm glad nobody was filming me!

Who gives a fuck about you :-)

This footage is what you see for years to come 

Captures the moment .Not what you and me are doing on terracing individually 

With this attitude ,no wonder we get compliance officers finding Rangers players guilty and beggars players are getting off 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Who gives a fuck about you :-)

This footage is what you see for years to come 

Captures the moment .Not what you and me are doing on terracing individually 

With this attitude ,no wonder we get compliance officers finding Rangers players guilty and beggars players are getting off

How is that even slightly related?

50 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

On Sportscene that it was hilarious " Dembele may have tripped". Couldn't bring himself to say Dembele dived. 

:lol: Clear as day he dived. Was hoping he'd run into Hill's elbow at some point in the match and break his fucking jaw. 

I'll score 4. Get fucked ya arsehole.

13 minutes ago, novosleftboot said:

So, me not caring about camera angles during post goal celebrations somehow facilitates corruption within the game? That's what it sounds like you're suggesting.

Not exactly mate .I just think it's important that these media outlets are held a bit more accountable to what they show and don't show .

We have had picture evidence highlighted and used against us and at same time ,high profile incidents glossed over from incidents against our players  .

The beggars are continually shown up  at Ibrox with cameras practically focusing on their smiling faces as all these happy Gfitw 

Yet with even a camera 50 yards away from our support .There is practically no footage of any Rangers fans celebrating or even the any individual fans  .Fucking sickening .

The whole experience for our support going to this ground is unpleasant at best and a disgrace for many of our fans and it's not getting highlighted by the media or even acknowledged by It club 

So when we celebrate .It is hardly highlighted either 

What's going on is rancid to high heaven 

Been to last 2 games at scumdome .

You would think there was a war zone going on with every avenue blocked off with wall to wall gestapo  all standing in a line watching us .

They even had the camera safety vehicle filming us this weekend 

Yet when I was at Ibrox one recently .Deliberately went to their end first to see how the scum were being treated .They are allowed to saunter up to the match with the cops still facing us .Not interested in treating them the same .

Then we have the double ringed security around our fans at the game .This does not happen at Ibrox for them .

Going off on a tangent but the whole thing in connected for me .

The Cup final was a good example .The cameras and media men were told to keep cameras on the pitch but not focus on individual incidents .

Gave the fuckpigs there opportunity to cover up .And go after who they wanted to go after after confiscating other footage from other cameras .

We all know ,how that turned out 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not exactly mate .I just think it's important that these media outlets are held a bit more accountable to what they show and don't show 

We have had picture evidence uses against us and st same time ,high profile incidents glossed over .

The beggars are continually shown up  at Ibrox with cameras practically focusing on their smiling faces as all these happy Gfitw 

Yet with even a camera 50 yards away from our support .There is practically no footage of any Rangers fans celebrating or even the any individual fans  

The whole experience for our support going to this ground is unpleasant and it's not getting highlighted by the media 

So when we celebrate .It is hardly highlighted either 

It is rancid what is going on

Totally agree.watchin us score is obviously bit i wanted to watch but couldnt believe it when didnt show fans and the players goin off there heads

Never felt like that at a goal for a long long time 

Just now, RFC16 said:

Totally agree.watchin us score is obviously bit i wanted to watch but couldnt believe it when didnt show fans and the players goin off there heads

Never felt like that at a goal for a long long time 

It was fucking absolutely 100% deliberate mate 

The camera was right next to us .Maybe it was put there to capture our despair if we were getting pumped 6/7 -1 eh 

It never went to plan for the bastards 

14 hours ago, RFC16 said:

Holy fuck

Holt- great tackle.

Hill-great tackle won the ball clearly

Didnt show half of what we done the day

Didnt show any clips of us goin off our nut

Made it look as if they pumped us n they defo did not

Well done rangers

What did you expect?

Fair, balanced and impartial reporting of us against the bheasts?

At least Thompson backs us when we deserve and criticises fairly unlike that fanny Michael Stewart who seems to have a grudge against us.

13 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

What did you expect?

Fair, balanced and impartial reporting of us against the bheasts?

At least Thompson backs us when we deserve and criticises fairly unlike that fanny Michael Stewart who seems to have a grudge against us.

Sure big Eck knocked him back after a trial period. Cunts never got over it. 

6 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Their article says Rangers salvage a draw:lol:

It should have read, cellic lucky to hold unbeaten run. 

if we got that goal 10 minutes earlier we'd have won that game, they were all over the shop, well rattled, and they had completely gone.