1 minute ago, RFC16 said:

Holy fuck

Holt- great tackle.

Hill-great tackle won the ball clearly

Didnt show half of what we done the day

Didnt show any clips of us goin off our nut

Made it look as if they pumped us n they defo did not

Well done rangers

just finished watching, who was the tarrier commentating you could hear the hurt in his voice when Hill scored.  hommo was quite objective, Stewart being an idiot "okay the referee might not have had a great view but he knows Hill fouled Griffith", actually Michael he has to SEE IT to give a penalty.  Hate the BBC

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

just finished watching, who was the tarrier commentating you could hear the hurt in his voice when Hill scored.  hommo was quite objective, Stewart being an idiot "okay the referee might not have had a great view but he knows Hill fouled Griffith", actually Michael he has to SEE IT to give a penalty.  Hate the BBC

Fuckin disgustin mate.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I thought it was very one sided, when they scored the cameras were straight onto the mutants, when we scored it was just the players.

We went fuckin mental.but u wouldnt have knew it

Haven't watched shite like that for years. What is the need to? You can watch the bits you want to see on the internet.

What else is there to see, apart from this?...

Their opinions mean fuck all and should not be encouraged imo.

7 hours ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Haven't watched shite like that for years. What is the need to? You can watch the bits you want to see on the internet.

What else is there to see, apart from this?...

Their opinions mean fuck all and should not be encouraged imo.

Another cracking angle of the wee ugly boot behing the goal raging.

7 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I thought it was very one sided, when they scored the cameras were straight onto the mutants, when we scored it was just the players.

Sky was the same .One of their main cameras was positioned right next to the Rangers end but a mutant beggar must have been on the gig as there was no footage of the fans going berserk at the goal .Very very weird 

Camera remained on Hill within the nets  after scoring and he was more subdued that all the other players who were going mental 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Sky was the same .One of their main cameras was positioned right next to the Rangers end but a mutant beggar must have been on the gig as there was no footage of the fans going berserk at the goal .Very very weird 

Camera remained on Hill within the nets  after scoring and he was more subdued that all the other players who were going mental 

Yet we always see footage of them celebrating at Ibrox with the whole broomloan stand in view. 

Couldn't care how it was portrayed, we know, their shitey fans know, Brenda knows and their players know that they were lucky to get anything out of that game. 

Makes it even more satisfying how raging they are about that penalty. 

49 minutes ago, novosleftboot said:

People actually give a fuck where the cameras were pointing after we scored?

I was way too wrapped up in the moment to even notice - I must have looked a right cunt jumping around like an idiot. I'm glad nobody was filming me!

I couldn't really care mate but it's how the difference is when they score at ibrox. Camera pans to the tarrier end instantly and makes it look bedlam.

Rangers end cannot be seen at all.