Rangers Strip Colour Combination

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blue shirt, white shorts, black/red socks.Ā 

although i remember as a kid i had blue/white socks but can't seem to find them on that page. the 99/01Ā kit is only showing black/red socks.Ā 

my first top was the 96/97. favourite was the 99/01. more recently i feel our best top was 12/13 but we had red socks for that. this seasons top is a cracker as well but don't own it.Ā 

19 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I remember at the time my mates all went with the home strip and when i turned up with the red away one, the were green with envy. I was so happy.

Same as myself mate and my gran stitched on a white number 8 for Bobby RussellĀ 

10 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Loved these 3, even though the '86 one didn't have traditional socks.Ā 

IMG_2127.JPG

IMG_2129.JPG

IMG_2130.JPG

Loved 86 strip for the achievements we had in that season, plus that shirt had a lovely shine off it, so did the socks infact, it looked fucking immense under the Hampden floodlights V the tarriers in the league cup final of October 86.

5 hours ago, Mazy74 said:

Ā 

IMG_5199.PNG

The Socks on the Pinstripe kit were absolutely brilliant, i wore that strip to fucking shreds so i did lol. Got it from Roberts Stores down the Trongate, by God that place was a Mecca for shirt lovers ha, i remember my mum trying to persuade me to get the Scotland strip instead, but i was having none of it lol

3 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Liked when the goalkeepers wore the same socks and shorts as the rest of the team, with the yellow tops. Ā More of a 'team' look. Ā Showing my age ...Ā 

I agree yellow top and red for away goalkeeper kit we should always stick with traditionĀ