Beerman and bates

30 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

For two young la would have beents mae worstting their debuts I thought they played well. Definitely no worse than what we've had . Also thought Wilson had his best game for a very long time. Maybe he needs the responsibility to make him play to his ability. Pass marks for our defence tonight?

It couldnt have been easy for them on that park , IT would have been hard enough IN normal circumstances without trying to judge the bounce of the ball, ITs the worst I have saw , IT was like a superbaw IN a close at times tonight.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

You should get a fucking grip of yourself, two young guys (one of which is 17 years old) who never put a foot wrong and you're calling them bang average and to never play for us again :lol: 

Bates didnt look comfortable at all. Hopefully, its just first time nerves. 

12 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

You should get a fucking grip of yourself, two young guys (one of which is 17 years old) who never put a foot wrong and you're calling them bang average and to never play for us again :lol: 

Fuck up 

im entitled to my opinion without clowns like you telling me I should get a grip

you settle for mediocre players 

It's Killie.....

I'd like to think there is a player somewhere in Beerman, decent enough as a third choice but if that's the standard we're looking for next season as a starter then we'll have to settle for mid table mediocrity again.

Its a no from me. Can't accept half decent for Rangers anymore.

bates will never be good enough, not negative just being realistic, he,s 21 in october and hasnt made 50 appearances yet across his career, if a team like raith rovers didnt deem him good enough to stay and develop with them and maybe make them a few quid then that tells you something,

Beerman did very well for a debuting 18 year old in a dysfunctional outfit.

Bates had a tougher time, but came through well enough.

Any 17 year old playing centre back is going to look a bit shakey. Hopefully he's learnt something from this experience and can push on. 

Did a better job than Senderos did on his debut.

Thought Bates was a bit shaky at the start but he done well, not spectacular, but he should be happy with that.

Beerman was MOTM for me tbh. I'm not saying he was outstanding, best of the rest type thing, but he never looked fazed and did a solid job. I really hope we see more of him. 

47 minutes ago, Gillete said:

Let's be honest , they never let themselves down but I saw enough tonight to know they are bang average players who shouldn't be  wearing our shirt 

Whit? :lol: Beerman especially never put a foot wrong and Bates was part of the defence that kept a clean sheet, albeit against Killie in their first competitive games. I'd say there was a solid base to build from judging by that. Ridiculous to come out with that pish so early on. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Whit? :lol: Beerman especially never put a foot wrong and Bates was part of the defence that kept a clean sheet, albeit against Killie in their first competitive games. I'd say there was a solid base to build from judging by that. Ridiculous to come out with that pish so early on. 

killie have only won 3 home games all season, they were up against utter pish and slow arsed utter pish in boyd and sammon, put bates in that team against motherwell last saturday and he gets tore a new arsehole

26 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

It's Killie.....

I'd like to think there is a player somewhere in Beerman, decent enough as a third choice but if that's the standard we're looking for next season as a starter then we'll have to settle for mid table mediocrity again.

Its a no from me. Can't accept half decent for Rangers anymore.

Give the boy a break. He's 17 years old, making his debut playing against a guy who's about 2 foot taller than him. 

And folk wonder why hardly any youth players make it into our first team. 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

killie have only won 3 home games all season, they were up against utter pish and slow arsed utter pish in boyd and sammon, put bates in that team against motherwell last saturday and he gets tore a new arsehole

What is it you think I wrote above? I said there was a solid base to build from, albeit against Killie, pretty sure you aren't replying to me with anything different to my original post. 

Just now, King Jela said:

What is it you think I wrote above? I said there was a solid base to build from, albeit against Killie, pretty sure you aren't replying to me with anything different to my original post. 

your praise of a clean sheet tbh, killie have averaged 1 goal a game at home so they werent ever going to be a threat tonight, the fact is (well with bates there is) is that gillete is right, bang average

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

your praise of a clean sheet tbh, killie have averaged 1 goal a game at home so they werent ever going to be a threat tonight, the fact is (well with bates there is) is that gillete is right, bang average

Again, I'm pretty sure the "albeit against Killie" part of my post was enough to imply that it was nothing spectacular, just a solid debut. 

What part of that is it you aren't getting? We aren't disagreeing.