ST renewals starting next week

Bydo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think King will have to pull quite a big rabbit out of his hat if he wants the same uptake of season tickets as this season.

Think there will be more than a few waiting to see which players come in before renewing, If nothing great then can foresee a lot just reverting to buying walk up tickets.

If we don't add the quality which is tantamount to challenging and vastly improving next season then Rangers fans will vote with their feet, Sooner or later peoples patience will wear thin.

Blind loyalty means I'll  be renewing regardless, but I do worry about the financial shortfall from those who won't take us over the 40k ST holders without some kind of grandstanding from the board. A marquee manager may have done the trick for some but clearlynot happening 

1 hour ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Expect there to be an increase in price but not too much, probably about £30-£40

30 or 40 quid isn't a lot however it's a huge increase when considering the shite we've to put up with this season. That's on top of no free home games as a bonus like we used to get in previous years.

piss poor if true 

1 hour ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Expect there to be an increase in price but not too much, probably about £30-£40

Doesn't sound much but when you add possibly five or six cup games and you're paying for four tickets and have been subjected to a seasons worth of shite then I can see some not renewing. The Board take our support for granted ...

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

30 or 40 quid isn't a lot however it's a huge increase when considering the shite we've to put up with this season. That's on top of no free home games as a bonus like we used to get in previous years.

piss poor if true 

Taken for mugs again mate. I remeber when we used to get 6 weeks of 'signing sightings '

"Boksic was at glasgow airport"

"Robbie fowler was at the stadium the other week"

At least that kept us going, to me this smacks of"  If pedro is gonnae crash and burn, lets get as much in the door as we can the now".   The first europa or league cup game should be thrown in as part of the (price frozen) season book. Time these cunts started giving us something back

5 hours ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

They can do one, would take mine to over 650 quid. For the dross we're watching? Naw I don't think so 

A rise of say £40 on 40,000 season tickets would give the club an additional income of £1,600,000.

Not a huge amount by any means, Could potentially pay the wages of 3 new players, Could go a long way to refurbishing EH, Could be used to cover part of the cost of the roof repairs and plastic sheeting on the ends of the Copland and Broomloan stands.

But that would then mean the fans would be paying for all of the above rather than the board.

Can see the point of raising prices if we had a great season and demand for season tickets outstripped availability, But it's been a very poor season and the signs so far are we won't be spending huge amounts of money in the summer.

They could also be taking the piss and taking for granted the loyalty of the Rangers support in the hope that they just stump up regardless,Which could backfire on them for the above reasons.

8 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

"Going for Europa league glory"

ten years since Manchester next season as well, it'll be a big part in promotion even though we'll get absolutely horsed well before even the final qualifier.

35 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

ST will increase to pay legal fees.

PC will get no more funding than MW.

We will pay about 5 to 10% more this season. No euro freebies.

The Board will NOT say we're going for 55.

RFFF and c1872 funds will be HIGHLY topical.

On the subject of the RFFF  In the process of electing a committee is there not a set time they are allowed on that committee when they have to stand down and put themselves back up for selection ? The same ones have been on it for years and i get the feeling that once the money is handed over to the club for a new stand at the training ground they will suddenly disband and slap on the backs all round..Job done despite a high proportion of people telling them they don't want it used to build a stand.

9 hours ago, Debian said:

Apparently it'll be up to a 10% increase. But is being deliberated yet.. 

I know they are totally out of their depth, in there, but that is beyond ludicrous. Whatever they do, without any GOOD signings, they will lose at least 10-15% over this season. A hefty price hike will see them lose closer to 20%

9 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

A rise of say £40 on 40,000 season tickets would give the club an additional income of £1,600,000.

Not a huge amount by any means, Could potentially pay the wages of 3 new players, Could go a long way to refurbishing EH, Could be used to cover part of the cost of the roof repairs and plastic sheeting on the ends of the Copland and Broomloan stands.

But that would then mean the fans would be paying for all of the above rather than the board.

Can see the point of raising prices if we had a great season and demand for season tickets outstripped availability, But it's been a very poor season and the signs so far are we won't be spending huge amounts of money in the summer.

They could also be taking the piss and taking for granted the loyalty of the Rangers support in the hope that they just stump up regardless,Which could backfire on them for the above reasons.

Before i start this isn't that i think this board are great etc.

But all that you have listed that the fans would be paying and not the board, in any well run financially football club the board wouldn't pay for any of that, season tickets, sponsorship, tv money, merchandise would pay for it, a board should be there to run a club not finance it.

5 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Before i start this isn't that i think this board are great etc.

But all that you have listed that the fans would be paying and not the board, in any well run financially football club the board wouldn't pay for any of that, season tickets, sponsorship, tv money, merchandise would pay for it, a board should be there to run a club not finance it.

Exactly, the board are there to run the club...........not get rich and stage cash/land grabs and divvy up every asset the club has ever Oowned