Busses getting pulled

FlippinEck

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive my ignorance but what actually happens if there's drink found on the bus? Drink confiscated and let the bus carry on? Fines issued to individuals and/or bus operators? Bus taken away to be crushed and supporters left on the hard shoulder?

Just now, FSM said:

Forgive my ignorance but what actually happens if there's drink found on the bus? Confiscation and let the bus carry on? Fines issued to individuals and/or bus operators? Bus taken away to be crushed and supporters left on the hard shoulder?

Driver gets done and bus conveyor gets done. Thatso what we were told before new year game when police came on our bus at ibrox

2 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Driver gets done and bus conveyor gets done. Thatso what we were told before new year game when police came on our bus at ibrox

Do the Police take all the bevvy or do they make supporters get off the bus and empty it?

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Pointless waste of police time. 

It's a waste of their powers more like as they want as many £60 on spot fines as possible.  

As a club we should be asking police Scotland have they ever done this with any fans apart from the old firm. As you can't just target us, Motherwell, Hamilton etc did they wait to pull over their 3 buses? Probably not as cost more than wages than in fines.  

10 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

That's what we got told on our bus at the hogmanay game.

Not really fair on the bus driver i feel, because people can easily sneak it past him.

He's only doing a job.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Not really fair on the bus driver i feel, because people can easily sneak it past him.

He's only doing a job.

Surely any decent supporter(s) would offer to pay the driver's fine if they were the ones caught with booze.

1 minute ago, FSM said:

Surely any decent supporter(s) would offer to pay the driver's fine if they were the ones caught with booze.

You would think so.

Not sure how much the fine is but i think i heard someone saying it had went up.

It's not that though, if his employer finds out and wants to be an arse they could probably bag him for misconduct/bringing company into disrepute.

For me the bus convener is the main man not the driver.

How can the driver tell if wee Archie decides to open a can at the back of the bus?

That said, it's a complete waste of police resources and money as what harm does it really do having a drink on a bus?

36 minutes ago, FSM said:

Was in Munich last weekend and loads of Bayern fans were getting pissed up in the main square early doors, no sign of the police. Police Scotland really are sad pathetic bastards.

The German police are too busy dealing with actual crime rather than hassling random football supporters in an attempt to justify their budgets.

27 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He's only doing a job.

Definitely, agreed there 

Just now, BailliestonTB said:

think we all know the answer to that. Fuck police scotland, Scum

Do smelllik hearts kilmarnock Hamilton etc buses get pulled? 

If not..why not? 

Clear discrimination and easy revenue raised in fines.

27 minutes ago, FSM said:

There's normally a kitty raised for the driver every journey anyway.  Danger money I guess :lol: