Houston hits back

plumbGER

55 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I kinda understand what you're saying, there is, shall we say, some 'quite vocal' posters who have strong opinions on those you mentioned above.

But it's about Rangers, something we love, so people are going to have strong opinions on it.

Equally, if people have the opposite opinions from those posters, and judging  by FF there is plenty, then stay debate, argue, air those views, whatever.

I do it all the time when I feel it's merited, whether Houston, King, Graham or whatever. Others like Real Ranger or Buster to name a couple do as well.

Sometimes it does get monotonous, round and round the mulberry bush I think I called it the other day in an 'exchange' about King. I appreciate it's not for everyone, but it's a Forum, different views.

I'd much rather people who do support Houston, King or Graham post their views, challenge things they don't agree with, than going back to FF or whatever saying 'it's them cunts on RM again' :lol:

Good post.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Welcome to the site,  you might find a lot on here that will disagree with your views, but I am happy you have decided to share them. 

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Welcome to the site,  you might find a lot on here that will disagree with your views, but I am happy you have decided to share them. 

Thanks gogzy,i'll certainly look after you when you come across to ff again :grouphug:

10 minutes ago, sonowilliam1 said:

It's like a game of tennis between both forums,hopefully one day we'll all pull in the one direction.

What you've got to ask yourselve tho... is Craig Houston really such a bad guy ? He like anyone will make mistakes and undoubtedly have an opinion which doesn't particularly fit in with this forum.We have folk on this thread who dislIke David King,why ?

We had folk on here that was giving it biglicks to McMurdo ( jnr ) - Why.

Craig is certainly not perfect but over the years he's most certainly gave it a go to help the Rangers and rid us of the spivs and like or loathe him he merits some respect for that alone..

Never seen the protests against McCoist. 

Why's he not campaigning against Kingco for being liars too? 

That's where he loses respect and people call him out for having an agenda. 

2 minutes ago, sonowilliam1 said:

Thanks gogzy,i'll certainly look after you when you come across to ff again :grouphug:

Not a fan of the layout tbh.  Stick around though, feel free to post on both sites.  we have many good debates on here and in the politics forum, and the OT has some cracking banter ( but as a noob you are going to take some shit :lol: ).

Just now, gogzy said:

Not a fan of the layout tbh.  Stick around though, feel free to post on both sites.  we have many good debates on here and in the polirics forum, and the OT has some cracking banter ( but as a noob you are going to take some shit :lol: ).

Indeed!

If you haven't been called a taig by me at least once, you're just not doing it right :lol:

I remember getting caled a taig and multi accounter, and banned member on FF.  for saying that Beasleys car being firebombed MIGHT not have been done by the tarriers, and there may have been more to it than met the eye.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Never seen the protests against McCoist. 

Why's he not campaigning against Kingco for being liars too? 

That's where he loses respect and people call him out for having an agenda. 

David King or Craig Whyte who would you prefer to be sitting on the chair ?

Just now, sonowilliam1 said:

David King or Craig Whyte who would you prefer to be sitting on the chair ?

Didn't take long for the deflection to start ... 

I didn't realise those were the only 2 choices?

Why did you not mention Craig Houston's lies in your post either? 

25 minutes ago, sonowilliam1 said:

It's like a game of tennis between both forums,hopefully one day we'll all pull in the one direction.

What you've got to ask yourselve tho... is Craig Houston really such a bad guy ? He like anyone will make mistakes and undoubtedly have an opinion which doesn't particularly fit in with this forum.We have folk on this thread who dislIke David King,why ?

We had folk on here that was giving it biglicks to McMurdo ( jnr ) - Why.

TCraig is certainly not perfect but over the years he's most certainly gave it a go to help the Rangers and rid us of the spivs and like or loathe him he merits some respect for that alone..

Welcome to the site, dont ever mantion you have a speech IMpediment as the cruel kants tag you with capital I's.iTs mental IT make your posts IN some cases with more capital letters than normal

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Didn't take long for the deflection to start ... 

I didn't realise those were the only 2 choices?

Why did you not mention Craig Houston's lies in your post either? 

It's the only two that i'm putting in front of you for the moment ( just trying to find my way a bit over this new enviroment/forum ) 

I mention our last two chairmen of our magnificent instituation and you throw in Craig Houstons name,seriously mate is Craig THAT important ?

1 minute ago, sonowilliam1 said:

It's the only two that i'm putting in front of you for the moment ( just trying to find my way a bit over this new enviroment/forum ) 

I mention our last two chairmen of our magnificent instituation and you throw in Craig Houstons name,seriously mate is Craig THAT important ?

How long you followed Rangers?

14 minutes ago, sonowilliam1 said:

1- Why's it the only two? it's very handy for you that it's the guy that done and the most damage against (who I assume you like) in Dave King.

2- According to Wiki they weren't our last 2 chairmen - according to that we've had Malcolm Murray, Paul Murray, David Somers, Sandy Easedale and even Walter Smith for a brief period in between. 

You threw Whyte into the conversation and asked me if Houston's that important?