Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury

cumnockbear

4 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

True colours showing through again. I knew your remorse wouldn't last long. 

The comments you made you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Internet. 

Get over it. If you're going to be so deeply offended by hurty words directed at others,irrespective of how right or wrong they may be,id suggest its you who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Internet.

17 minutes ago, Sket said:

Get over it. If you're going to be so deeply offended by hurty words directed at others,irrespective of how right or wrong they may be,id suggest its you who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Internet.

Do us all a favour and delete your account. 

10 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

It's pish what was said but bringing it back up again when admins took time out their day is also pish. Like you said, it shouldn't be on the internet let alone our forum so I'd recommend no repeating it and giving it a platform and delete your post 

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It's pish what was said but bringing it back up again when admins took time out their day is also pish. Like you said, it shouldn't be on the internet let alone our forum so I'd recommend no repeating it and giving it a platform and delete your post 

Fair enough

Just now, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Fair enough

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You might want to delete the quote

6 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Aye that's how it works. Telling someone to go kill themselves or get cancer coz they are struggling is nothing more than appalling lowlife actions. Do us all a favour and delete your account. 

I've said what I had to say on the matter. If you want to continue to cry about it afterwards that is entirely up to yourself.

If admin feel I'm ban worthy then they will ban me and that will be the end of it. If not,you have the option to block me.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

I've said what I had to say on the matter. If you want to continue to cry about it afterwards that is entirely up to yourself.

If admin feel I'm ban worthy then they will ban me and that will be the end of it. If not,you have the option to block me.

Good advice. If someone blocks you, do they have to miss out on content where people are bashing fuck out you for being a bit wanky? Asking for a friend.