Judge Pedro next week

Dan Deacon

Just now, K.A.I said:

I like a good conspiracy - I however can only comment on what I see 

did he really start Halliday? Or should I not know he really did that either?

You fucking know everything dont you KAI? All I'm saying is it's easy to blame the manager, which most on here are doing.

Doesn't matter who the hell he picks, our squad is full of shite/average players. Our most prolific striker is how old?

That

Says

It

All

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

You fucking know everything dont you KAI? All I'm saying is it's easy to blame the manager, which most on here are doing.

Doesn't matter who the hell he picks, our squad is full of shite/average players. Our most prolific striker is how old?

That

Says

It

All

I know a lot more than you if today's maniac ramblings are anything to go by in the McGuinnes thread 

you are not understanding what others are saying - your taking valid criticisms from today such as picking Halliday and the tactics and then applying down a conspiracy theory that his tactics were right but the players disobeyed him or something 

2 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

How would you know he was clueless? Fuckup man all a can remember is you being a moany bastard season after season since the lower leagues. Get a tampon ya banger.

Stayed in Qatar for 6 months last year and went to a couple of games and watched it on telly over there. The standard was fuckin garbage and the guy was clueless finishing 5th and 9th in the league, thats why fuckwit.

33 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Take yer snidey wee comments tae fuck ya ride.

I'm no saying he's a world beater by any stretch of the imagination. If you'd taken Waghorn off instead of Garner, he would have buried one of they chances.

So because you cannot back up your comments, your going to start throwing about wee ned words and ignore the challenge of proving Garner is good enough to play for the club we support? spot on.   No ned insults from me though, I am hurting just as much as you and Garner doing nothing this season has not helped.

3 minutes ago, kanjo said:

So because you cannot back up your comments, your going to start throwing about wee ned words and ignore the challenge of proving Garner is good enough to play for the club we support? spot on.   No ned insults from me though, I am hurting just as much as you and Garner doing nothing this season has not helped.

Back up my comments? It was you who mentioned his price tag, not me. I was sticking up for him because he had absolutely fuck all service today before being subbed yet you felt the need to use him as your scapegoat.

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

Back up my comments? It was you who mentioned his price tag, not me. I was sticking up for him because he had absolutely fuck all service today before being subbed yet you felt the need to use him?

Whether he gets serivce or not, a good striker will ALWAYS perform.  As I have said before, a striker who is not scoring goals will still contribute to a team.  Garner has not scored goals this season and has not provided anything else to justify the starts he gets in the bigger games.

He got one goal against the mhanks on the first OF and that is fine, but if you are going to back that guy to score goals and win us a league then that is your choice, one which I'd guess most would not agree with.

Going forward our front two should be Miller and Dodoo and in the summer we should be looking to offload Garner and Waghorn to bring in goalscorers.  Hopefully we can persuade Preston to take him back.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know a lot more than you if today's maniac ramblings are anything to go by in the McGuinnes thread 

you are not understanding what others are saying - your taking valid criticisms from today such as picking Halliday and the tactics and then applying down a conspiracy theory that his tactics were right but the players disobeyed him or something 

There's a very large correlation between knee jerk reactions and low IQ.

It's a conspiracy to say the players are easily pushed around by the opposition and that they may not have carried out the managers plan?

Really? 

I'm out, saw you getting a hell of a lot of stick for quite a lot of your posting in the past, didn't really understand why, now I do.

All I know it is moronic to judge a brand new manager who has to clutch at straws trying to get something out a squad of consistent losers whom are bang ordinary in the talent department.

But lets blame the manager, when we get a new one everything will be alright.

Our problem is in lack of investment, and fools like you have King rubbing his hands together in delight, because you think a change in manager will do the trick. Doesn't cost King much to change manager does it?

You are bang wrong.

----

Just to highlight how much of an idiot you seem to be KAI, you think I'm a "maniac" because I said it's classless to be hanging banners up saying someone sucks cocks in hell? I said it's not the way I would expect our fans to act. 

Really? I'm the maniac? Funny that :lol:

1 hour ago, theclothmonster said:

We were camped in our own half even before the goal, eventually that pressure would have told. It wasn't until the changes that we actually came into the match. The tarriers defence is a weak point and we let them stroll through the first half.

We were, but unfortunately we made mistakes and were behind so early in the game... They do have the ability to hurt us if we are too attacking and thats why we played like we did. We will probably see a different approach next week, though.

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

There's a very large correlation between knee jerk reactions and low IQ.

It's a conspiracy to say the players are easily pushed around by the opposition and that they may not have carried out the managers plan?

Really? 

I'm out, saw you getting a hell of a lot of stick for quite a lot of your posting in the past, didn't really understand why, now I do.

All I know it is moronic to judge a brand new manager who has to clutch at straws trying to get something out a squad of consistent losers whom are bang ordinary in the talent department.

But lets blame the manager, when we get a new one everything will be alright.

Our problem is in lack of investment, and fools like you have King rubbing his hands together in delight, because you think a change in manager will do the trick. Doesn't cost King much to change manager does it?

You are bang wrong.

----

Just to highlight how much of an idiot you seem to be KAI, you think I'm a "maniac" because I said it's classless to be hanging banners up saying someone sucks cocks in hell? I said it's not the way I would expect our fans to act. 

Really? I'm the maniac? Funny that :lol:

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried your so far off the mark with all that. 

Your a strange cunt - always thought so.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried your so far off the mark with all that. 

Your a strange cunt - always thought so.

It's kinda like saying, ah don't like you then running away like a kid. Don't act like too much of a kid, especially the East of Glasgow mate, the scum like that kinda thing.

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Don't judge him at all let's just keep blaming Warburton for his failings today 

when he brings in his own players and if they're shite too then probably Ashley, McCoist and Warburton will get the blame then too 

sorry I'm being a bit of a dick I know he needs investment and his own players to be properly judged but managers that send out powderpuff teams like that deserve criticism

Got his tactics all wrong today , you can't put 2 up front and then counter attack Kenny miller should be up there on his Tod and pack the midfield, that's where we lost it today

1 minute ago, bluebovril said:

Got his tactics all wrong today , you can't put 2 up front and then counter attack Kenny miller should be up there on his Tod and pack the midfield, that's where we lost it today

Stop talking sense you'll have Jack the flipper to contend with 

3 hours ago, steven33jackie said:

I know the team have been dross all season, but we should be seeing more from these players. You don't have to be a world beater to be organised, committed and ready to battle for every ball. Every time they got the ball in the first half they had about 10 yards to run into, lets face it for the first 30 mins against Partick it was very similar. For me the signs are worrying, at the moment the way the contracts are for certain players its very possible that what we are seeing now will still be there next season. If gets to spend 3 to 4 million (net) I'll be amazed.

Agree. Going on that first half performance, if the players can't gee themselves up for a semi final against the scum, then they shouldn't be anywhere near our stadium. The manager realised he made a mistake with his starting line-up and changed it second half. Next week, we've got to get 'In their faces' from the start. The way the players were standing off them from the start, as if we were playing Barcelona, was very, very poor. Next week is the perfect time to at least burst their bubble of unbeaten games.

Got his tactics wrong today and it's fine discussing the reasons why but in my opinion it's totally unfair to judge him on whether he is a good or bad manager based on this game and even the game next week against a team that are 33 points ahead in the league.

He should be given funds and time before we start coming to conclusions on his managerial ability.

Just now, the brown brogue said:

If we line up next week with the same players and tactics i'll be surprised if the managers still here this time next season.

If the past few weeks have shown anything then we won't be seeing the same line up next week. Pedro noticed the 1st half wasn't working and tried to change it for the 2nd half. Expect a different team with different tactics next week.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

We're third at Christmas, 10 points behind 2nd, stay or sacked?

Stay, would give him 2 transfer windows to try get rid of the shower of shite bags we currently have and bring in players that want to play for the team and agree to his style of play. I would very much doubt we will be 3rd by Christmas this year. If I was to estimate then just behind them, 5-10 points max.

The earliest Pedro can be judged is Christmas time.

Let him have a transfer window and an opportunity to develop his own squad.

He is making the best of a pish situation right now. Tactically he was wrong today but will learn from it, but you can't fault the personnel on him. 

1 hour ago, kanjo said:

Whether he gets serivce or not, a good striker will ALWAYS perform.

:lol: by doing what exactly? What do you think he should have done different the day to what he done? You've obviously got a hard on for the guy considering the other empty jerseys out there today.

6 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

:lol: by doing what exactly? What do you think he should have done different the day to what he done? You've obviously got a hard on for the guy considering the other empty jerseys out there today.

Was Dado a prolific goalscorer for Rangers? in 94 games he got 30 odd goals.  He was not garbage nor was he ever questioned in the starting lineup.  He was a good footballer who done more than score goals.  That is what is expected of strikers for our club.  If you want a better comparisson closer to home, Kenny Miller is that example.

Garner was brought in as our primary striker this season and not only has he not scored goals but he has contributed nothing but problems be it his behaviour or simple lack of ability (often a highlight on match coverage)  No matter how much you argue this and no matter what way you word it, he will NOT be a successful signing for us.

It seems you are the type of guy who cannot take humble pie, am I correct? or do you have a "hard on" as you put it for Garner given how shit he actually is and you back him to the hilt?

2 hours ago, kanjo said:

Was Dado a prolific goalscorer for Rangers? in 94 games he got 30 odd goals.  He was not garbage nor was he ever questioned in the starting lineup.  He was a good footballer who done more than score goals.  That is what is expected of strikers for our club.  If you want a better comparisson closer to home, Kenny Miller is that example.

Garner was brought in as our primary striker this season and not only has he not scored goals but he has contributed nothing but problems be it his behaviour or simple lack of ability (often a highlight on match coverage)  No matter how much you argue this and no matter what way you word it, he will NOT be a successful signing for us.

It seems you are the type of guy who cannot take humble pie, am I correct? or do you have a "hard on" as you put it for Garner given how shit he actually is and you back him to the hilt?

Answer my question.

2 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Got his tactics wrong today and it's fine discussing the reasons why but in my opinion it's totally unfair to judge him on whether he is a good or bad manager based on this game and even the game next week against a team that are 33 points ahead in the league.

He should be given funds and time before we start coming to conclusions on his managerial ability.

He is in a no win situation as King will not be releasing funds that will be enough to challenge the scum. Not anywhere near it. The whole of Scotland know that and are laughing their cocks off at our gullibility.

We are winning nothing next season, nor the next, if indeed there is a next with that lying criminal cunt in charge.

The cockernee wideboy who was our manager couldn't have changed anything if his life depended on it. Plan B to him is a rapper.

Our new manager showed today and other games that he can spot failings and change them. We DID look more positive 2nd half today. So, at least we have someone now who can think of a Plan B.