Next seasons budget 3million?

RFC55

16 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I just renewed yesterday mate, I am retired now and can probably cope slightly easier than you young folk who are working, that is quite often the way life works. 

If it is £3M that will not do and could fully understand why you would have to put your family first if that is correct, you will still be a true Rangers man and no harm in seeing how things go before committing to another year. :thumbup:

Then u start complaining about hearing bills and can't go but u will still be a true Rangers fan??? joking aside 3 million is a pittance it's a joke and anyone who believed that DK is the man to take the club forward then I'd be surprised if they stil felt the same way. If this keeps up then we will be battling it out way Aberdeen hearts and hivs for the best of the rest for a long while 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

If the tims do sell the likes of Dembele, Tierney, Armstrong etc... You know, the big £20m per player ones?

I don't worry about who they'll bring in.

As I've said on many occasion, Rodgers only successful signing was Sinclair. Toure, De Vries, Gamboa. Eboue haven't made any impact at all. 

Rodgers signing history with Liverpool is woeful. He's not good with money. He spent well over £100m during his time with Liverpool and has absolutely fuck-all to show for it. 

They're miles ahead of us, aye, but if we can at least bring in 3 or 4 quality players who can make a difference and they lose a say 2 or 3 of their first team players then it'll be a lot closer next season.

The money-men at Ibrox must see this, but they don't normally give a fuck, do they?

Not with 3 mil we won't.

As for the money men, they are working to a different agenda to us and all will be revealed in the fullness of time.

If we spend £3m in the summer then we might not even get top 3 ...we had 9 players in our starting 11 who are miles from good enough then our manager in his wisdom takes off a striker at 2 .0 down to replace him with one of our worst ...

This is nowhere near the Rangers I've grown upwith...our so called worst side under Greig would pump this lot 5.1 too ...

So fuckin angry just now at how low we'vesunk...it costs nothing to show fight and passion 

18 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

30 million over 4 years says the first article? 

I'd wager a guess that he's spent that or close to it, the wages these clowns are on the now and the clowns we've had through the divisions will have cost us a pretty penny

I agree with all the posts saying we realistically need 10-15 million to compete next season...but it's simply not coming, if we get closer next season and build a decent base to go forward then think thats the best we can hope for 

That's not going to sell season tickets but it's where we are at the moment

And I would water king has spent about £4m in 2 years 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Surely there is mega rich Rangers fans out there that could spare 40-50 million just to see there great club return to the top

Maybe this years re-entry to the Sunday Times rich list will have it in his heart to go someway to repairing the damage he's caused. Oh aye it wasnt him thats right. He'll be having nightmares about donald finlay for fuckin years

4 minutes ago, willygers4life said:

And I would water king has spent about £4m in 2 years 

If true, which is debatable, then the vast majority of which went into other peoples pockets and not into the club. Any news on this share offer? 

I can't afford a season ticket at the moment so my Dad, the absolute legend that he is, pays for mine. And I honestly feel guilty as duck about it because I know what the board are giving us is not worth what we're paying,  my family is relatively well off and it's not a problem for my Dad to buy STs but there are thousands of bears who have to scrape and save every penny to buy a ST or even a ticket to one match,  it's totally disheartening to buy your season ticket because you feel it's your duty to your club instead of being excited about it

our fans have proven without a shadow of a doubt that our loyalty us unfaltering,  we've followed our club around the country and the globe in our thousands watching some of the worst football from Rangers in many of our lifetimes,  it's about time that loyalty was rewarded with something more than a metaphorical pat in the back which Is what 3 million quid investment feels like

2 hours ago, WWTC said:

If true, which is debatable, then the vast majority of which went into other peoples pockets and not into the club. Any news on this share offer? 

Couldn't tell you. But the poor excuses I heard previously about not having rights issue last year is pretty crap.

If we were to include the share purchase king did he has spent roughly £5-£6m but then a third of that didn't see the clubs account