Next seasons budget 3million?

RFC55

26 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

:lol:aye nae bother mate

you know a like ye and agree with most if not all of your posts but this.3m would give me the boak of all the gaffer has.hed be aswell packing it in the now

I don't want 3 million to spend we need at least double that but probably 4 times it 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow not good. These figures tend to include wages as well. Kevin Muscat clearing £1m per year comes to mind ???. Look for experienced pros who are out of contract as the spine of the team and work from there. Walter is the old pro at that. Tighten the defence and win games 1-0 then build on that 

1 minute ago, Imodium said:

Wow not good. These figures tend to include wages as well. Kevin Muscat clearing £1m per year comes to mind ???. Look for experienced pros who are out of contract as the spine of the team and work from there. Walter is the old pro at that. Tighten the defence and win games 1-0 then build on that 

Jesus wept. We'd be fucking lucky to make six with that. I'm afraid there is only one left on ourvwagon and that's about to come off with this level investment.

21 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You pose a very good question, but nothing a good forensic audit wouldn't sort out. I do have a theory but cannot share it for obvious reasons. Time will tell.

If your theory involved a certain individual trying to weasel out money he has lost previously I would probably agree. 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

that fucking Aberdeen record is going.to.go.

It is.

If I could guarantee 6 points to stay ahead of St J, I'd play a few young guys. See what they've got for next season. 

Problem is we still need the points.

34 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

I don't think Hill should get a new contract. 

Fuck sake I would give him an extension, at least he shows passion. Could do with a few people with passion in this squad and not cunts more concerned about their hair!

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Right rant time

Listen I love going to the games. @TheCutch will tell you I've missed some of the biggest games of the season at home.and away. I don't have my season ticket for every game but have it so I can go When I can. It also allows mates to use mine when I can't go.

If three million which is rumoured is what it is we will be spending then I don't know if I can justify the spend. I made 10 hone and 8 away. Back in the day I was 46 games a season cups Europe the lot. I've now got a family and if the board decide its a pittance they can spend then sadly I may only have a pittance to spend on the games I can afford.

we put our families out. I have to do overtime to make sure I can pay my season book. 

I struggle by. I don't earn a fortune and what I do earn goes to bills Rangers and a holiday along with Xmas for the family that's it. I don't have a great house. I live to what I can but I could live better without spending on home and away and Europe with Rangers.

If Dave King and Co thinks thats what needed then they can fuck off and let Rangers be run by someone who actually cares.

I was only hoping for double.that. if it's 3million then it's a long long time.

They've let us down big time. It's only rumours and may not be true but this cant be allowed.

I'd hope the support make the threats they did before.

I'm skinning myself to go. It's time the board done the same

Ftp

@Rfc52 you are another one I respect completely on this forum, and as an apprentice on an apprentice wage this sums up how I feel so much. I pay my season ticket up every 10 months, with the money I'm on as an apprentice, that's 50 quid straight away. 

Im also on cccs and part of an rsc, so that's another 50 quid membership fee before I've even got a ticket for an away game, so on average, that's what, 50 quid on 2 tickets a month, sometimes 70? I had to ask my fucking dad, who I go to games with, to put 50 quid in my bank for the semi and the st Johnstone ticket money which comes out in 1/2 weeks? 

Ive grown up with Rangers as the biggest part of my life and they still are, but when I'm choosing Rangers games over buying my own sister an 18th present to watch that shite, then something is seriously wrong. Dave King does not know the sacrifices the average fan takes to follow Rangers home and away for years the way myself, yourself and thousands of others do every fucking week. We pay 400+ quid a year to watch those fucking imposters pretend they are good enough for this fucking club.

sorry for the rant mate, but that's how I feel.

8 minutes ago, WGOH said:

@Rfc52 you are another one I respect completely on this forum, and as an apprentice on an apprentice wage this sums up how I feel so much. I pay my season ticket up every 10 months, with the money I'm on as an apprentice, that's 50 quid straight away. 

Im also on cccs and part of an rsc, so that's another 50 quid membership fee before I've even got a ticket for an away game, so on average, that's what, 50 quid on 2 tickets a month, sometimes 70? I had to ask my fucking dad, who I go to games with, to put 50 quid in my bank for the semi and the st Johnstone ticket money which comes out in 1/2 weeks? 

Ive grown up with Rangers as the biggest part of my life and they still are, but when I'm choosing Rangers games over buying my own sister an 18th present to watch that shite, then something is seriously wrong. Dave King does not know the sacrifices the average fan takes to follow Rangers home and away for years the way myself, yourself and thousands of others do every fucking week. We pay 400+ quid a year to watch those fucking imposters pretend they are good enough for this fucking club.

sorry for the rant mate, but that's how I feel.

I'm honestly the same mage

they don't fucking care mate.

like you say a you g apprentice. His away or.your sitster. It's his away

It's a fucking disgrace 

3m is about 9m short of what is needed. 4 or 5 players down the middle of our team in the 2-3m bracket plus a couple of cracking Bosmans . Anything less we will be watching a slow car crash next season with a half empty Ibrox from New Year. 

Front load your wee arse off Dave or sell up. 

38 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Fuck sake I would give him an extension, at least he shows passion. Could do with a few people with passion in this squad and not cunts more concerned about their hair!

one of the only 3-4 footballers we have . Hill, Miller, Hyndman and McKay when arsed. Sadly that's two guys at 37/38, one who's leaving and one who wants to leave. Dug shit

If this Board seriously believes that 3 million is a realistic transfer (and wages) budget then they're in cloud cuckoo land! 3 million might buy two players of good quality - assuming we have someone who can identify a genuine prospect - but, regrettably, the Garner signing tells me that we do not! Bear in mind that we need to jettison at least 8 players (possibly more!) so, realistically, 10/12 million will be required to bring in decent players - not world-beaters - just good quality players. Anyone who believes otherwise is deluded. But the inescapable fact is that we don't have that kind of money and, even if we did I suspect that King and Co wouldn't sanction such a transfer budget. The guy won't cough up £11 million to buy the club, so what chance have we of any major investment in players? I know we're fixated on Celtic because of the potential 10 IAR scenario, but we need to realise that we have great difficulty even competing with the other teams in the premier league - despite the undeniable fact that it's of a very poor standard, as are the teams that populate it. That's how far we are behind! I'm sorry to say so, but that kind of budget will not materialise unless we suddenly find a seriously monied investor, an experienced, and professional executive ( and non-executive) management team and a coaching staff that actually knows what it's doing. That 'wish list' is commonly referred to as, 'pissing in the wind'

1 hour ago, trueblueal said:

one of the only 3-4 footballers we have . Hill, Miller, Hyndman and McKay when arsed. Sadly that's two guys at 37/38, one who's leaving and one who wants to leave. Dug shit

After that the day people are still entertaining the idea that Hyndman good enough to splash out on? Seriously? 

The clamour over Hyndman proves where we are as a squad. He's probably our best players going forward (bar McKay when he's on form). Yet, he wouldn't even get on the bench in any Rangers team pre 2012 and I include PLGs squad in that. Absolutely no chance the boy will play in the premier league for any team